Article in Mens Health

Latest research and happenings
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Article in Mens Health

Post by webslave »

Man Cramps Are a Real Thing. And They Hurt Like Hell.
Pelvic pain can seemingly strike out of the blue, and its target is often high-achieving, Type A, athletic guys. So, you’re totally fine until one day you’re totally not. The ongoing symptoms can baffle a lot of docs, even urologists who should know about this kind of stuff, so you could end up suffering for longer than you have to. One study found symptoms are present, on average, 87 months before correct diagnosis. Let me do the math for you. That’s seven years.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a2712 ... is-cramps/
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
NeoKortex88
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Article in Mens Health

Post by NeoKortex88 »

That’s actually pretty well researched
Age: 32| Onset Age: 30 | Symptoms: “Cured“ now, no symptoms. Symptoms were: 8/10 pain, couldn't sit, bleeding anus, ED, HF (tinnitus too from stress), Insomnia or CFS | Helped By: Stretching, foam roller, hot baths, sauna, tennis ball, antidepressants (acupuncture and fasting improved the tinnitus a lot) | Worsened By: stress, sitting, chronic masturbation but yeah mainly stress | Other comments:
European
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Re: Article in Mens Health

Post by European »

Pretty good description on the layman level what's going on...And the relatively sudden onset is also typical.... If I only knew that my pelvis is so endangered I would stretch every day...before the onset.
Age: 41 | Onset Age: 36 | Symptoms: Chronic pain in the penis, groin, pubic area and pelvic muscles, mainly ischiocavernosus area | Helped By: Elavil, PT | Worsened By: Stress, ejaculation, depression | Other comments: