Rick’s case - 3 months in and still getting my head round it

General discussion of male pelvic pain
XJ1234

Rick’s case - 3 months in and still getting my head round it

Post by XJ1234 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Warning, this goes on a bit :-s

This will probably sound very familiar to most on here but after finally believing the negative test results, accepti...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 49 | Onset Age: 49 | Symptoms: Stinging urethra after urinating(worst), sharp stabs in the urethra, penis head pain like stinging nettles, perineum twinging and aching especially after sitting for too long, ache or sharp pain from above pubic bone, aching from coccyx spreading down buttocks and thighs like sciatica, a stinging attack leaves me unable to concentrate on anything else, very very tired afterwards with spells of going very cold | Helped By: non stop drinking barley water squash to reduce acidity, Instillagel anaesthetic gel on penis to deal with stinging urethra and weird twinges, hot baths, being distracted or busy concentrating on something else | Worsened By: masturbation, not drinking enough, coffee, sitting, doing nothing | Other comments:

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login