how to

Ultram, NSAIDS, opioids etc.
Post Reply
gordon shumway

how to

Post by gordon shumway » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:11 am

I am curreently trying to find a good Uro who has treated IC in men, in Australia any one know any,

My symptems started 4- 3years ago with pain in th...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests