What is best?

Prosta-Q, Cernilton, Palmetto, Vit. C etc.
Joshracer2003
Beginner
Beginner

What is best?

Post by Joshracer2003 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 am

I tried taking Prosta-Q a couple months back but it was only for one month. It did not help and now am trying Saw Pametto. It doesnt seem to be workin...login to view the rest of this post
Age:26 | Onset Age:24 Nov. 2008 | Symptoms:Sharp pain deep in the urethra right above the testicles at the base of penis, dribbling at the end of very painfull urination with a weak stream, on and off frequent urination. Pain in the perineum. Premature ejaculation and weak dribbling ejaculate. Helped BY: Stretching, external PT, relaxation(although this is very hard to do.) The verdict is still out on the internal for me. Attended the Wise clinic and was told my main problem was my abs. I have two trigger points internal but I can't seem to find any relief from the wand, but practice makes perfect. For everyone that has had a bacterial infection ruled out by a doctor then CPPS just might be your problem. Look into the Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol. Its very insightful and worth the money. Remember, dont give up!

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login