Eric Douglas (Physical therapist, SW Florida)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Richie
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Eric Douglas (Physical therapist, SW Florida)

Post by Richie »

I have been seeing Eric Douglas of Douglas Orthopedic and Spine Rehab for about 3 years now. He is very up to speed with the latest on Pelvic pain, AHIP, etc. Also, very reasonable at my $50 per visit uninsured rate.

Nothing but good things to say.

Clinic number is 239-947-4184
Age: 44 | Symptoms: Pain in pelvis, Post urination drip. Helped by: Squat stretching, PT, Prelief before banned foods, Vit B, Cystoprotec AFTER foods, singulair after foods, Exercise. Makes worse: Stress, Alcohol (1-2 days after), coffee, Artificial sweeteners, chocolate, tonic Wheat/gluten. Drink a lot of water!!! 95% better to date!
Jay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Eric Douglas (Physical therapist, SW Florida)

Post by Jay »

I just wanted to thank Richie for dropping this fellow's name to me. I've since spoken with the therapist via email, and have found him to be very accessible and friendly. He understood all of the terms we regularly drop here on the boards, and was nothing but supportive.

I'm strongly considering a bit of a trip to see him. :-D
I am not a physician. This is not medical advice. Consult your doctor!

Age: 26 Onset Age: 17 Symptoms: Shooting, nerve-like pains throughout the penis, which abruptly hit and leave. Testicular pain, perineum pain, burning/irritative urination, extended pain after ejaculation. Occasionally, some allodynia or ache in the coccyx/sacrum/thigh/buttocks/legs. Diagnosis: Pelvic floor dysfunction, degenerated lumbar disk, and mildly herniated lumbar disk. Helped By: Physical therapy, pain management doctor, hot baths, therapy pool, stretching regimen, breathing exercises, relaxation, distraction. Worsened By: Arousal/ejaculation (worst), constipation, panicking/obsessing, other triggers depend upon current symptoms. Tests/Prior Treatments: Too many antibiotics to count, multiple urine tests (all normal), testicular ultrasound (normal), bladder and renal ultrasound (normal), lumbar and pelvic MRI with and w/o contrast (revealed disk problems), Elavil 25mg (caused retention), Flomax 0.4mg.