Dr. Mazzoli (Italy) — In Italy, Prostatitis = Chlamydia

Scammer alerts, reviews!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: In Italy .. Prostatitis = You have/had Chlamydia

Post by webslave »

I know of almost no new research in the USA that is concerned with microbial causes of this disorder. There may be some studies, but they are not part of the big recent NIH/NIDDK round of funding, as far as I know.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

VERY GOOD...
I'm happy.. because .. I wish that person like Mazzoli.. mustn't have the possibility to continue this research :lol: :laugh: .. and to tell "chlamydia is everywhere!!!"...
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

Reading severals topic in this forum I have seen that there are some research about CPPS in China .... and some "doctors" who say that have developed new treatments for recovering all type of prostatitis...
But.. I ask myself ... are reliable ?
How can a country like China to be to the vanguard in research when .. for me .. the best is in the USA ?
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

No, you should avoid the Chinese clinics.
superuse
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by superuse »

You are good to ask these questions but remind yourself that 80-95% of the stuff on the internet is crap depending on the subject. Type in "Song" or "China" into the search and you can find a host of experiences on the Shanghai Surprise. Almost all of them poor.

MARCO3772 wrote:But.. I ask myself ... are reliable ?
How can a country like China to be to the vanguard in research when .. for me .. the best is in the USA ?
Age:43 | Onset Age:36 | Symptoms: First urinary and backside, golf ball feeling, now ok (no heavy exercise) . Major onset seemed to be with heavy coughing spell , felt "tearing" or nerve pain in rectum/prostate. | Helped By:Hot showers,sleep.Worsened By: Type A obsessiveness ... Stressing, what-if thinking, weights.
Not a doctor. -

The usual... anxiety prone programmer (my case), accountant, lawyer or self employed sitting 50 hrs/week combined with compulsively exercising on a bike,weights or running to compensate for stress. Also aka "graduate student syndrome" New email sigma556@hotmail
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

Thank you for your answer... If you have read my first topic where I spoke about my story... also in Italy.. and not only in China there are "business groups" who carry on research only for to get funds from the Italian Government. In particular there is Dr. Mazzoli who seeks Chlamydia everywhere and wants to demonstrate that this microbe is responsible of chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome and other diseases...

Again.. after the visit in Mazzoli's clinic she told me that it's impossible to kill chlamydia with a week of antibiotic... I was surprise of this sentence when I was positive for Chlamydia PCR the first time... the other 4 times PCR all negative (after antibiotic therapy)...But for her, if the blood IGA positive + interleukin 8 (negative for IGC and IGM) = you have Chlamydia.. incredible...

More... about her point of view .. "It's not sufficient 7g doxycycline.. but needs almost 1 month for more times..."

At this point I ask myself... but all people (about 1,5 million) who every years have a Chlamydia urethritis and took only a short therapy... then .. have still in their body the microbe...

All this for tell you that sometimes behind some doctor and research there are only : MONEY :62_58_40:

But the strange thing is that the urology world goes to another way...
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Marco, I agree with you. Remember that Italy is out of the mainstream in many ways, a bit of a backwater. Nobody really cares what Mazzoli says or thinks or what nonsense she talks in order to get funding. I suggest you forget about her and move on....
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

Thank you very much... I'll move on...
Well, yesterday (after 15 months of urethritis) I went to my old urologist for a control. He was very angry with for the time and the money spent for Mazzoli and company... He told me the same words "you have nothing wrong with your genital apparatus and your problem is your mind... you must forget your penis!!!"

Now ...some question and your point of view and some advices..
1) In the night when I'm sleeping this sensation go away... then I think that when I relax and don't think about my genital problem go away.. therefore .. could the solution to my problem work on control of my anxiety ?
2) Is it sufficient use a method like yoga.. or better protocol such as Stanford ?
3) Is it necessary use natural medicine for helping ?

Thank you
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Marco, if you read this forum you'll get all the advice you need. If you have trouble understanding some of the postings, use Google's translation engine
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

ok, thank you
kevin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by kevin »

MARCO3772 wrote:In the night when I'm sleeping this sensation go away... then I think that when I relax and don't think about my genital problem go away.. therefore .. could the solution to my problem work on control of my anxiety ?
Maybe, but there is more going on. When you sleep, the way your nervous system senses pain changes. Take a look at:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4417&p=23675&hilit=sleep#p23675
Started: Spring 2003; high urinary frequency and pain associated with bladder filling; urinary hesitancy; pubic/prostate/perineal discomfort; Helped by: trigger point therapy, Afrin nasal spray, Cymbalta, hydrocodone (small doses), distraction. Makes worse: sex.

Not medical advice. Consult your doctor.
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

thank you very much... very interesting....
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I found this interesting exchange between a urologist and a patient on the internet, from 2007:

Question:
Thank you very much Doctor. I start taking Doxycycline. I believe that there is a confusion about the impact of antibiotics on Chlamydia. There is a research article that it mentioned the chlamydia can be resistant to ANY antibiotics. Chlamydia is not bacteria and not virus either as this article mentioned. Of course, I am not sure about how valid this theory is.
Answer:
You are wrong. There is no "confusion" about the effectiveness of antibiotics against chlamydia. Chlamydia is ALWAYS sensitive to the recommended antibiotics like doxycycline and azithromycin. It is a bacteria; there is no question about that. (The doubt about virus versus bacteria was resolved 40 years ago.) Any website that has has information different from this is being run by people who are either naive, irresponsible, or have bad intentions. Stay away from them.
Best regards,
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.
Senior Research Leader, Battelle Seattle Research Center
Clinical Professor of Medicine
University of Washington
International Society for STD Research (President, 2005-2007)
American Sexually Transmitted Diseases Association (President, 1981-1983)
MARCO3772
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MARCO3772 »

THANK YOU...Chlamydia now doesn't exist anymore in my body... and above all in my mind...I'm sure !!! :lol:
I red very interesting articles in this forum about the anxiety problems and the theory about the causes of the CPPS. My problem now is... day by day ...work on my mind ... and forget my hypersensitivity...
I already know Handfield... it's a very big in the USA for microbiology research and thinks that Mazzoli is nothing than him..
if you want read this :
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/433450
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

:laugh: Wow, Marco, you really have got your answer about chlamydia now!