Do I have any treatment options in India?

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Terap9

Do I have any treatment options in India?

Post by Terap9 »

I'm on an overseas assignment for the year, and the chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome is really flaring up. I'm in New Delhi, but I'm willing to travel around within reason. Internet searches are yielding absolutely nothing, but I can't imagine that a country with as many therapists and clinics (not to mention holistic awareness) wouldn't have something to offer in this field. Does anyone have any info, someone that can help, or a place that might be able to help ?

Many thanks!

Jordan
Burner2k
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Do I have any treatment options in India?

Post by Burner2k »

Terap,
Welcome to India :) I relocated to India recently from US. I have found a therapist in Bangalore who is familiar with intra-rectal TrP release. The Physical Therapist name is Dr. Deepak and he is part of RECOUP center. In fact, my first appointment with them is tomorrow. I realize Bangalore is a little far from Delhi. I will ask Dr. Deepak tomorrow if he knows any therapist in or around New Delhi region. If you want more information, please feel to contact me at VictorIndiaSierraHotelAlfaKiloNovemberAlfaGolfAlfaRomeoAlfaJuliet at GolfMikeAlfaIndiaLima dot com

Use uppercase letters only.

Regards,
-Burner
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 28 | Symptoms: Initially Tingling/urge to urinate feeling in tip of penis urgency mainly. Currently: Symptoms have flared up since early 2015... Only change has been discovery of a TrP right inside navel which is confounds doctors & PTs alike :) Multiple Ultrasound of Bladder, Abdomen & TRUS normal. Urine culture reported normal. | Helped By: Internal Trigger Point work, hot baths, Baclofen, light exercise regimen. | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, constantly thinking about it, ejaculation, bowel movement, improper sitting posture