Deep Stroking Massage or Compressing

Exercises, stretches, relaxation methods, intra-rectal massage, anti-anxiety meds
marcoita85
Beginner
Beginner

Deep Stroking Massage or Compressing

Post by marcoita85 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

Good Morning world!

As I am experiencing a long-term flare up even if I am treating myself both internally and externally I need to get better to fin...login to view the rest of this post
Age:24 | Onset Age:21 | Symptoms:Before; BURNING pain after any urination, Pain after Ejaculation 50% of the times, Fatigue, Burning Urethra and a Huge golf ball in the perineum area. Now; Discomfort, generally speaking after urination, but it is much better! Ejaculation is still painful sometime, Perineum discomfort (my wost symptom in these last few months) | Helped By:Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol, Physical Activity (light), Jacuzzi and hot baths, Relaxation, IBUPROFENE, Sex (normal, not masturbation cause it makes things worse), Soap if I masturbate, <internal trigger points release. | Worsened By: Sit ups, Legs training, COLD, Anxiety and stress.Sometimes internal TPs Release make me feel bad..

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login