after 7 years I finally cured myself (Bob Beck Protocol)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
blaker00

after 7 years I finally cured myself (Bob Beck Protocol)

Post by blaker00 »

Things I have tried;

Dmannose (really works, but expensive every month) - if this works you have a bacterial infection. Doctors have no clue what they're talking about.

Oil Oregano p93 - works for me (3rd most important substance)

all spectrum's of anti-biotics: Dont work at all for me

Urine therapy: Sounds gross but worked. Got rid of the internal itch. (2nd most important substance) I took. I highly suggest to do some research on it

Coconut oil: didn't notice any difference acupuncture: noticed no difference

pfizer clinical trial: No difference

galvanic stim: works well, but only for short while

alpha blockers: Works for short time, not fully effective. Zinc; tends to bring back my sexual dysfunction

hydrogen peroxide therapy: didn't work for me

physical therapy: helps but doesn't make me feel 100% better

This is what worked for me that absolutely 100% cured me. Sounds crazy but if you've been sick for 7 years you'll try everything. I did the bob beck protocol. I did blood electrification after about one month I can tell you I'm completely cured. I had a bacterial infection that the doctors couldnt find. I always thought it was that.

Please have a look at the bob beck protocol. It costs between 100 - 500 dollars for all the equipment and if you were anything like me it's well worth it. btw I'm not selling anything go look it up. best of luck to you guys. Prostatitis is very debilitating from an emotional point a view.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: after 7 years I finally cured myself.

Post by webslave »

Quack alert!

HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
blaker00

Post by blaker00 »

Say what you want... I'm feelin good and you're not. Hence you're the quack
Jay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by Jay »

I believe Webslave has been asymptomatic for many years, actually. He just keeps this board up for folks in need.

As to this product, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Mark's opinion. The 'stealth infection' thing has been done to death, and a lot of people have been taken for a ride due to the theory. Fact is, there are very few infections which are difficult to detect. I do not see how blood electrification could cure chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome in this event, especially since blood is so easily extracted and studied. If something were there, you wouldn't need this machine to find it.

The long established, factual statistic holds that 90-95% of chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome cases are non-bacterial. The remaining 5-10% are cases of either chronic bacterial or acute bacterial prostatitis. Both are easily detected, and the latter is actually a medical emergency requiring hospitalization. Chronic bacterial prostatitis is often due to things like structural defects which cause a backwash of urine.

That said, glad you're feeling better. I hope it's lasting for you.
I am not a physician. This is not medical advice. Consult your doctor!

Age: 26 Onset Age: 17 Symptoms: Shooting, nerve-like pains throughout the penis, which abruptly hit and leave. Testicular pain, perineum pain, burning/irritative urination, extended pain after ejaculation. Occasionally, some allodynia or ache in the coccyx/sacrum/thigh/buttocks/legs. Diagnosis: Pelvic floor dysfunction, degenerated lumbar disk, and mildly herniated lumbar disk. Helped By: Physical therapy, pain management doctor, hot baths, therapy pool, stretching regimen, breathing exercises, relaxation, distraction. Worsened By: Arousal/ejaculation (worst), constipation, panicking/obsessing, other triggers depend upon current symptoms. Tests/Prior Treatments: Too many antibiotics to count, multiple urine tests (all normal), testicular ultrasound (normal), bladder and renal ultrasound (normal), lumbar and pelvic MRI with and w/o contrast (revealed disk problems), Elavil 25mg (caused retention), Flomax 0.4mg.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: after 7 years I finally cured myself (Bob Beck Protocol)

Post by webslave »

The Bob Beck Protocol involves a set of therapies devised by the late Dr. Bob Beck (who was not a medical doctor) that are supposed to cure AIDS, cancer and all other diseases. The four components are electric currents, magnetic pulses, colloidal silver and ozonized water. There is no good evidence that electricity can cure any infection. Claims about the healing powers of Bob Beck’s devices are based entirely on test tube studies and unverifiable anecdotes.
From http://www.avert.org/cure-for-aids.htm

Beck's Protocol is slammed by a surgeon here (scan down page):
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/ ... e_test.php

Beck (died age 77 in 2002) also advocated the use if colloidal silver, which the FDA has warned people not to use.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it