Researchers claim that nanobacteria don't exist

Latest research and happenings
Rufus
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Researchers claim that nanobacteria don't exist

Post by Rufus »

Age:37 | Onset Age: 35 | Symptoms: pain in testicles that comes and goes that also switches sides-trying to find a pattern as to "why" this happens/Rectal Burn at the 6 O'clock position at my anus which tends to flare around the periphery of my anus typically after defication but no perineum pain-no "golf ball" pain. Pain in testicles worsens as I sit but not always...Pain is not always present but depresses me. Pain used to be at a very high level but has subsided in time to a low level but has not gone away. Pain used to flare after sex but not as much as before although it still like playing russian roulette./
/Lack of SleepHelped By: I haven't found anything that has helped to my knowledge. Tried many many sessions of PT, accupuncture and chiropractic care but still have not found steady relief that takes me back to a pre CPPS state.
kevin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Researchers claim that nanobacteria don't exist

Post by kevin »

The original title of this post was "Nanobacteria don't exist". Everyone should keep in mind that scientific findings by one group of researchers need to be evaluated and confirmed by multiple other groups before they are accepted as fact.
Started: Spring 2003; high urinary frequency and pain associated with bladder filling; urinary hesitancy; pubic/prostate/perineal discomfort; Helped by: trigger point therapy, Afrin nasal spray, Cymbalta, hydrocodone (small doses), distraction. Makes worse: sex.

Not medical advice. Consult your doctor.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

We saw this coming. They are, in all likelihood, just tiny lumps of limestone.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Calcium minerals (found in seashells, eggshells and marble) and calcium phosphate (the stuff that bones are made of) are thought to compose nanobacteria's crusty exterior. When the researchers made calcium carbonate in a solution used to nourish cells, the mineral formed round particles that looked like the nanobacteria found in blood and rocks. Some of the particles even resembled bacteria in the act of reproducing.

Then the researchers made the calcium carbonate particles grow by seeding the solution with human blood serum - a common ingredient in solutions used to grow cells - and incubating the solution with carbon dioxide. More tiny calcium particles formed over the next few days, similar to the slow reproduction time of nanobacteria.
From Rest in Peace Nanobacteria, You Were Not Alive After All
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it