MALE PT in L.A. O.C. area

Scammer alerts, reviews!
strobers
Veteran
Veteran

MALE PT in L.A. O.C. area

Post by strobers »

I like my PT, but thus far she has not been able to find anything out of the ordinary. I'm going to give this PT thing one more go, but I want to try it with a male. According to more than a couple of people, women PT do not have the strength and finger range to properly access the pelvic floor. Can somebody recommend a great male PT in my area.

If I can't fine one I may even fly to SF and see the guy who works with DW.

Thanks.
Age: 46 | Onset Age: 45 | Symptoms: "gotta go to the bathroom feeling almost constantly, even after I go." Raw/irritated feeling mainly when sitting down. | Helped By: Following IC diet, Alo Vera caps, Cod Liver Oil, Flax seed oil, very warm baths, stretching, relaxation tapes, Yoga and meditation, | Worsened By: citrus fruits, chilie, old cheeses, coffee, alcohol, stress, anxiety, obsessing on the problem.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: MALE PT in L.A. O.C. area

Post by webslave »

If nobody responds, take advantage of living in CA and see TS.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
critthinker
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Re: MALE PT in L.A. O.C. area

Post by critthinker »

Try Dan Kirages of Body Solutions PT (www.bodysolutionspt.com). He's been fantastic so far with me!
Age: 27 | Onset Age: 26 | Symptoms: Pelvic pain (began w/ introduction into bladder/prostate of highly resistant strain of bacteria that was acquired via a Botox injection intended to treat levator ani syndrome) | Helped By: Paxil for anxiety, Trigger point release and trigger point injections, stretches, hot baths, Prosta-Q | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, Sitting down for long periods,