Question for Tom/Twerges

Exercises, stretches, relaxation methods, intra-rectal massage, anti-anxiety meds
alprost
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Question for Tom/Twerges

Post by alprost » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:22 pm

Tom, I remember you stating that you had used biofeedback as part of your treatment for pelvic muscle spasm. Could you give me some details of the pro...login to view the rest of this post
This is not Medical advice - Consult your Doctor!

Age:39. Age at onset:31. Symptoms prior to treatment: Golf ball in rectum, severe urinary frequency (2-3x/hr; 5-10x/night); weak stream; painful ejaculation; coccygeal pain; tip of penis pain; general pelvic pain on left; testicular pain; supra-pubic pain. Current | Symptoms: Urinary frequency 1x every 2-3 hrs and 1-2 x a night; mild pelvic pain on left hand side (all symptoms still improving!)
Helped by: Trigger point release; avoiding exercise; pelvic floor relaxation; Neurontin decreased bladder sensitivity somewhat. Worsened by: Exercise; frequent ejaculation; ibuprofen irritates bladder. Made no difference: Diet; biofeedback; quercetin; Steroid anti-inflammatories; Elavil.

****UPDATE*** I am now able to sit again at work all day, and can perform moderate aerobic exersise again for the first time in 8 years!!!

Please read:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=808&p=3954
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=239&p=1158
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=248&p=1214

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login