Hello and looking for additional help

Exercises, stretches, relaxation methods, intra-rectal massage, anti-anxiety meds
HCR123
Beginner
Beginner

Hello and looking for additional help

Post by HCR123 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for about 3-4 months since I started suspecting that my epididymitis was actually prostatitis or CPPS. I ha...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 43 | Symptoms: slight burn in tip of penis/urethra; mild pain in right testicle; main pain comes from anterior levator ani spasm | Helped By: hot baths, healing time days after PT, klonopin .25-.5mg, meditation (trying to learn) |Taking: Omega-3s, Probiotics, Quercetin 1000Mg, Tumeric, Chelated Magnesium 500Mg | Worsened By: anxiety, depression, thinking about it too much | Other comments: sitting and pireneal and most penis pain/burning is gone from PT but just developed pain after ejaculation coming from levator; some pain from sitting too long depends on spasm; listening to Jon Kabat Zinn helps, Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life; need to de-stress my life; my PT says I'm at rock bottom and it's a long journey so I try to tell myself to be realistic about how long it will take and that this takes time so I try not to let it affect my social life or workout habits

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login