HUGE Relief from "Hair of the Dog"--Unorthodox Stretch

Exercises, stretches, relaxation methods, intra-rectal massage, anti-anxiety meds
osu-danuki
Beginner
Beginner

HUGE Relief from "Hair of the Dog"--Unorthodox Stretch

Post by osu-danuki » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 am

Although it requires going into more detail about my embarrassing personal history to explain (though I probably should have just gone into all this i...login to view the rest of this post
Current age: 30; Symptoms began: 29; | Symptoms: dull, burning pain in scrotal, perineal and rectal areas, focused on the left side, dull stomach pain when sitting; Improved by: stretching, yoga, Theracane massage (external and internal, though it causes flare-ups), diazepam (valium), hydrocodone (vicodin), hot baths, sleep, relaxed sex, alcohol (a little); Worsened by: SITTING, frequent masturbation/ejaculation, lots of caffeine (but a little's okay); May help a little: Doxazosin (but caused heartburn), Prosta-Q, nerve block injection (provided symptomatic relief for a few days but likely no long-term benefit); NO help: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Cernilton

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login