tightness = weakness, kegels

Exercises, stretches, relaxation methods, intra-rectal massage, anti-anxiety meds
popburner
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

tightness = weakness, kegels

Postby popburner » Mon May 26, 2008 12:29 am

In talking with my new PT (Maryland), she reminded me of something I've known to be true form my years as a personal trainer. Often, when there is mu...login to view the rest of this post
Age:29 | Onset Age:29 | Symptoms: ORIGINALLY - rectal pain, penis tip pain, perineal spasms, golf ball feeling in perineum, painful ejacualation ONGOING - rectal pain, penis tip hypersensitivity, urethral pain at beginning of urination, ejaculatory pain, burning skin around legs and buttox | Helped By: warm baths, NO catastrophic thinking, Physical Therapy; Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol; Mirtazipine (Remeron) for anxiety and sleep, dry needling of TPs (NOT injections), PAIN PSYCHOLOGIST (CBT and Commitment and Acceptance Therapy), diet changes - so far eggs are out doing an elimination diet now :) | Worsened By: ANXIETY, FEAR, STRESS, CATASTROPHIC THINKING,heavy weight lifting :(, sitting too long

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Muscle Spasm & Anxiety Tx”