Hello all! I'm new!

Even more successes. Registration required to view.
ryanjfxx4
Beginner
Beginner

Hello all! I'm new!

Post by ryanjfxx4 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:17 am

Hi Everybody! My name is Ryan...31 yrs old. This is my first post here. I am new here and am hoping to learn from all of you. I have been diagnosed wi...login to view the rest of this post
Age:31 | Onset Age: 31 | Symptoms: minor lower back pain, perineum pain, rectum, testicular....I have to shake and push a lot at the end of urination, but have had to for years. My initial onset was April 3rd 2011. I had major testicle and lower back pain. It has subsided to minor. My biggest problem is pain for days after sex. | Helped By: Eating healthy, hot baths, external PT, therapy, not thinking about it..Any other suggestions? I'm a bit hesitant to do internal PT.... | Worsened By: sex, alcohol, salt intake, stress/anxiety, sitting....biggest flares come on weekends after sex/alcohol and eating wrong....I am now cured as of May 20th or so from relaxation, healthy lifestyle, no stress/anxiety, eating properly, prosta Q, fish oil, external myofascial trigger point massage and TIME. Time heals everybody....Good luck and thank you all!

This topic has 62 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login