Pigeon Pose Stretch (Stage 1) is Still Providing 100% Relief

Even more successes. Registration required to view.
LightningTree
Sage
Sage

Pigeon Pose Stretch (Stage 1) is Still Providing 100% Relief

Post by LightningTree » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:38 pm

Hey everybody,

As some of you know, I've been able to remove all of my remaining symptoms by doing the first stage of a stretch called "The Pigeon P...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by LightningTree on Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 15 times in total.

This is not medical advice, and I am NOT a doctor of medicine or a related field.
* 99.9% IMPROVEMENT in 2.5 Years with the first year being the really hard part
* Current Symptoms: Mild irritation of perineal muscles on occasion. Relieved for days at a time by a specific stretch (see below).
* Initial Symptoms: Terrible penile, urethral, rectal, and perineal burning/aching with addition afferent sensations.
* Current Treatments: Deep stretching of the legs and pelvis. Most effective: Deep psoas and levitar ani stretch using the first phase of the "pigeon pose" from Yoga. When a deep pulling is felt in the middle of the pelvis next to the upper rectum, symptoms are completely alleviated for several days.
* Past Treatments Hyperprotection of the perineum for 1.7 years, Walking, Rectal biofeedback, Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol, Conditioned deep relaxation practice, Men's Multi-Vitamin and an Extra B-complex pill, all seemed to help.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login