Note about recent success stories

How men are beating this
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Note about recent success stories

Post by webslave »

As cures and successes have become more commonplace and less remarkable, I've stopped adding them to the Success Stories forums. I leave them in the General Discussion forum.

What often happens now is that a member will just add a post, often into someone else's thread, casually mentioning that they have had, say, an 80% improvement, and still moving in the right direction. That usually turns out to be the last, or one of the last messages that the member posts. Is that a success story? I think so, but it's mentioned in passing and does not warrant its own thread here.

So unless someone starts a new thread to announce a complete cure, and it's an interesting read that offers new insights or angles on the issue, it won't make it into this forum. This also frees me up from administrative tasks like moving topics between forums.

Note: Most of the Wise-Anderson (Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol) success stories and cures are now in the secondary, members-only Success Story sub-forum. Join up to read them

Thanks for reading,
admin
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it