magnetic therapy/algonot plus

How men are beating this
jamo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

magnetic therapy/algonot plus

Post by jamo »

Hi Guys!

I'm just letting you know of some recent success I am getting. I have been a cps sufferer for about 1. 5 years, this has been one of the hardest times of my life, the usual stories that you read on this site, continually trying different methods/supplements, etc.

Up until last week I have had some success using different techniques, but never a full recovery only slight relief (everybody being different). However, just a week ago I decided to start using a magnet wrist watch (bio flow is the patented name), with what seems to be some success. Its still early days yet and dont want to call the shots to quickley. I also made the mistake of taking the new 6 in 1 algonot product (as we do in our pursuit of a pain free life), so I carnt really put my finger on whether its the magnetic watch or algonot or just a placebo.

Here's what I plan to do, First keep taking the algonot because I have 80% reduction in pain at the moment (only bein taking it for four days), two days ago I had a full day being pain free. Second, keep wearing the magnetic watch, then when the algonot runs out keep wearing the watch to cancel each other out.

I'm very aware of the placebo effect and the power of the cps, so I'm teading carefully. But I just felt I would share this success with you men who are endlessly pursuing a pain/cps free life. I will try my best to keep you posted and updated.

I would like any feedback on magnetic therapy (lots of info on the net and have found some success stories with cps, not many though) and with the new algonot product.

All the best, dont give up.

Jamo.
steve j

age: 38 symptoms(started in 2002-finished 2005): continual pain in prostate and surrounding area, increase of pain with sexual activity and stress: what helps? Time, natural supplements and change of diet/lifestyle. At present 100% symptom free
jamo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

magnetic therapy

Post by jamo »

Hi Guy's
I said I would give an update on my trial of magnetic watch and and prostaprotrek. Well I dont like to say this but, it isn't working (the magnetic therapy :sad:) . However, the pain was subsiding by taking prostaprotrek, a quality product where you get results :) . However, the endeavour goes on to be pain free. I just ordered a headache in the pelvis and a three month supply of prostaprotrek, I couldnt help myself. Its a condition of every sufferer to pain free, and thats one thing ill keep heading for. Dont give up guys, I'm not.

Jamo.
steve j

age: 38 symptoms(started in 2002-finished 2005): continual pain in prostate and surrounding area, increase of pain with sexual activity and stress: what helps? Time, natural supplements and change of diet/lifestyle. At present 100% symptom free
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Jamo, thanks. We are all watching your progress with great interest! :wave:
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
jamo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by jamo »

Thanks Webslave!

I just want to commend you with the work you do on this site, i've been watching in the background for quite a while. Explaining the phenomena of chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome is not an easy one, but you seem to cover every angle for everyone.

I have a question for you Webslave? The wearing the magnetic watch which I brought, (theory) should act like a electro magnetic pulse. It should oxegenate the blood more..etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm postive that I have read research concerning (EMP), electric magnetic chair?? I dont know, elighten me if you can Webslave.

Jamo
steve j

webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Your best bet when asking questions like that is to go to Medline, a famous website that indexes all the research papers published anywhere in the world. Use it like Google:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... &DB=PubMed
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it