OT Anxiety

Severe anxiety, panic attacks and depression etc
Matt M NH
Beginner
Beginner

OT Anxiety

Post by Matt M NH » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, it's hit again... Not my prostatitis but my health anxiety (Carld, any word from you would be great)...

Basically, I have, in the last several...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by Matt M NH on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Age:27 | Onset Age:27 | Symptoms: Constant urge to pee. When I drink water I can get a quick and strong stream. Sometimes it's a hesitated and weak stram. Seldom and mild ache in perineum that might only last 10 minutes. Slightly less seldom discompfort in prostate (I think). Not too bad at all. Really, the urge to pee is the only thing I care to relieve. | Helped By: relaxation, hot baths, moral support from my wife, she's awesome!... Ativan when I had it... I will be getting on it full time soon (I hope) Not quite sure yet what else. | Worsened By: Anxiety, not sure what else yet

All of my prostatitis type symptoms were gone within 3 weeks of doing what Carld has in his list.
Drop that pelvis, relax, deep breathing, "Headache in the pelvis" book..... I'm not sure why it worked so quickly for me be but I was about as terrified as anyone here that I'd have to live with it. I really feel you don't!!!! Do the protocol. Have faith.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login