Therapist/Urologist in Toronto

Scammer alerts, reviews!
JamesFitz
Beginner
Beginner

Therapist/Urologist in Toronto

Post by JamesFitz »

Does anyone have a recommendation for Pelvic therapist and Urologist in down town Toronto?
Age:38 | Onset Age:25 | Symptoms:** Cystoscopy revealed extremely tight bladder neck with easy passage and tight sphincter**r/slight delayed urination/post urination dribble/split stream/difficulty maintaining erections with the need to urinate when actually erect (sometimes)/low sex drive | Helped By: sauna | uroxatralWorsened By: exercise/weight training | ther comments: Non Bacterial Prostatitis - started around 25..
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: Therapist/Urologist in Toronto

Post by webslave »

HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
JamesFitz
Beginner
Beginner

Post by JamesFitz »

Thanks.. Was hoping if someone had a recommendation to someone specific... Scoured on here but didn't see much..
Age:38 | Onset Age:25 | Symptoms:** Cystoscopy revealed extremely tight bladder neck with easy passage and tight sphincter**r/slight delayed urination/post urination dribble/split stream/difficulty maintaining erections with the need to urinate when actually erect (sometimes)/low sex drive | Helped By: sauna | uroxatralWorsened By: exercise/weight training | ther comments: Non Bacterial Prostatitis - started around 25..
WS1234
Experienced
Experienced

Post by WS1234 »

Jessica Nargi is a good Physio. Haven't found a urologist worth seeing yet.
Age: 32 | Onset Age: 29 | Symptoms: Urethral Pain/Irritation | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
scotcan
Experienced
Experienced

Post by scotcan »

You could try Nelly Faghani, who is based in Toronto. I've heard she is very good. Failing that she set up a company with Carolyn Vandyken to train PT's for pelvic pain disorders, and their website has a list of PT's (www.pelvichealthsolutions.ca).

I saw Carloyn when I first had symptoms about 10 years ago and she was great. I had many years where things were great but late last year things came back worse than ever. My own fault as I haven't been active and let things slide.
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 33 | Symptoms: Burning in urethra and tip of penis at meatus. Lower back pain and occasional dull ache in groin & testicles. Pain in coccyx and left side buttock when sitting | Medication: Quercetin 1000mg, Omega 3, Turmeric 1500mg, Shilajit Extract 400mg, Ashwagandha 920mg, Glucosamine/Condroitin | Helped By: stretching, rest, light exercise, sitz baths | Worsened By: sitting for long periods of time, driving, stressful situations | Comments: I'm 90% better and don't experience much burning anymore, but get the occasional flare. My main problem now is the sitting pain, which can be quite debilitating at times. I'm sure it's something to do with the exercises & stretching I've been doing as I didn't have this problem a year ago!