Dr. Arqile Gjikondi, Albanian Nephrologist, intrarectal antibiotics

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Lewik777

Dr. Arqile Gjikondi, Albanian Nephrologist, intrarectal antibiotics

Post by Lewik777 »

https://cpnt.com.al/
https://www.facebook.com/gjikondiclinic/?fref=ts
Do anyone have experience with this treatment?
gjikondi.jpg
gjikondi.jpg (19.99 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
carbonevo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Re: Dr. Arqile Gjikondi, Albanian Nephrologist, intrarectal antibiotics

Post by carbonevo »

Quack.

Had him added on facebook, he wanted me to travel to Albania for 10 days to have his device plugged up my butt and fed with antibiotics, as he claimed that my prostate and seminal vesicles are infected by chlamydia that cannot be identified.

Forgot to ask him whether the chlamydia goes to sleep with me since I always had pain free sleep lol
Onset Age: 23 , Current Age: 24 Symptoms: Pain in butt/ prostate area, buttocks when sitting for long, pain during sex - especially erections were very painful... pain moved slowly to the left side after reading about the PNE bullcrap. Helped By: Relaxation, massage (temporary relief), the real difference made for me understanding that this is induced by the Brain/Central nervous system as tension, therefore addressing the tension psychologically, not physically. During flare ups I use a strong dose of tramadol - 100mg extended release, works magic for me. If your symptoms improve when distracted or during vacations and stress worsens your symptoms I urge you to:
* Read John Sarno's books
* Read Ezer's story on this site.
* Explore the TMSwiki site and read every single success story there. (even the non CPPS)
* Pay a special attention to Alan Gordon's posts.
* Read Clair Weeks book Hope and help for your nerves (apply the concepts to CPPS).
Current status: more or less cured if stressful events and emotional conflicts did not flare up my symptoms. This does not affect my life in any aspect anymore, because I dont allow it to.
Lewik777

Post by Lewik777 »

Carbonevo Did you use this treatment with antibiotics or you spoke only this doctor?I am plannig to do this treatment antibiotics with thermo catheter.
And about this treatments you see - http://www.prostatitis2000.org/en/therapy/techniques
http://www.fertilitysolution.com/Treatm ... ostatitis/
http://prostatitis-therapy.com/en/articles/i-therapeia
Prostate Injection - anyone experience???
carbonevo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by carbonevo »

No I did not. you are very likely wasting your time and money. What are your symptoms?
I'd really wait for @webslave's opinion here...
Onset Age: 23 , Current Age: 24 Symptoms: Pain in butt/ prostate area, buttocks when sitting for long, pain during sex - especially erections were very painful... pain moved slowly to the left side after reading about the PNE bullcrap. Helped By: Relaxation, massage (temporary relief), the real difference made for me understanding that this is induced by the Brain/Central nervous system as tension, therefore addressing the tension psychologically, not physically. During flare ups I use a strong dose of tramadol - 100mg extended release, works magic for me. If your symptoms improve when distracted or during vacations and stress worsens your symptoms I urge you to:
* Explore the TMSwiki site and read every single success story there. (even the non CPPS)
* Read Clair Weeks book Hope and help for your nerves (apply the concepts to CPPS).
Current status: more or less cured if stressful events and emotional conflicts did not flare up my symptoms. This does not affect my life in any aspect anymore, because I dont allow it to.
MajorSky1
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by MajorSky1 »

Bottom line: If you've had tests for infections done, and they come up negative (no, this does not include candidas because that's not relevant here) then you don't have an infection. The ONLY infection that MIGHT ever be a hider is the spirochete of Lyme's Disease - and that is even debatable.
Most foreign invaders in your body produce more and more discharge the longer you have it. It will smell foul. You will KNOW for certain that you have an infection. As long as you've gotten all the tests to cover all your bases (Trichomaniasis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis - the ones that get in the urethrea) and they have come back negative, then you DO NOT NEED antibiotics (et al).
Unless you've been wading through the jungles of Viet Nam for extended periods of time in waste-deep stagnant, germ infested waters, you don't have an infection. This is my opinion. But yes, I'd defer to Webslave and see what he says.
Age: 49| Onset Age: 47| Symptoms: Pain locations: Intermittent left and right front pelvic floor lateral to urethra; occasionally left side tailbone pain (rarer); left spermatic chord pain (become rare); Post BM-Pain helped by distraction during Bowel Movement.| Current meds: None. Helped by: deep breathing, mediation, hiking, distractions, exercise. Approximately 98% improved, varying depending on stress levels.
Lewik777

Post by Lewik777 »

I have pain burn prostate area and depression - I have this pain about 5 years and I find this new treatments Prostate Injection so I would like try it.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I would like try it.
Don't. This has charlatan written all over it.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
Lewik777

Post by Lewik777 »

But i dont understand because see this https://www.facebook.com/chronicprostatitis/?fref=ts
Intraprostatic injection in Turkey doctor are succesfull so is it not the same intraprostatic injection and intrarectal antibiotics???
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

You have no idea if he is successful. You do not know those patients, or whether they were cured, or what symptoms they had 6 months or a year later.

Past experience has shown that people claiming to cure men of CPPS with prostate injections are unsuccessful in the long term, although there can be a strong placebo effect initially.
Lewik777

Post by Lewik777 »

Thank you Webslave about information and I will do it this intrarectal antibiotics treatments so I will give my experience :) and I hope I will be successful.
isko

Post by isko »

Men sad on his FB page "How I treat chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain..New treatment..", not curing.

Please, if anyone is doing this treatment, let us know if there is some treatment progress.
Age: 34 | Onset Age: 34 | Symptoms: Dysuria, Weak stream, residual urine ~60ml, Perineal burning, burning at the tip of the penis and in the groins, low back pain | Helped By: Benzos, Tamsulosin (Tamsol, Flomax) 0.4, stretching | Worsened By: Stress, Anxiety, maybe coffee, sitting, masturbating | Other comments:
Lewik777

Post by Lewik777 »

So My experience - I have problems with chronic prostatitis about 5 years and what help me this treatments.
I do this treatments intrarectal antibiotics inside near prostate for 10 days and every day I use ashwagandha 1g 3 times for day - Phenibut 500mg 2 times for day - willow tea 2 times for day - every day I do ashtanga yoga and now i have to use 3 oral antibiotics and cirkan suppository for 20 days.
This treatments for me successful [link removed by admin]
I am very very happy without pain inside prostate and pelvic :)
carbonevo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by carbonevo »

so.. you recovered ?
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I smell a rat. I hate it when people join the forum, ask a few questions and then start posting spam links :facepalm:
Sleeper Service
Sage
Sage

Post by Sleeper Service »

Totally and utterly unbelievable. I've seen this too many times on various forums over the years, and it's disheartening that these unscrupulous shills still plague them.
Age 54: Onset 2006 and bouts on and off since then. See posts for details.