Sexualhealthclinics.org - ****beware****

Scammer alerts, reviews!
emt4747

Sexualhealthclinics.org - ****beware****

Post by emt4747 »

Sexualhealthclinic.com hosted by Sean Devery. Likely a scam of coy patient claiming to be cured. Stay away. He is boasting Asian clinics for intraprostatic injections. I emailed him directly and his response I can post but it's typical of a scam.

Eric
Age 29 | onset 26 | Symptoms: right sided perineum, testicle, inner thigh, bilateral groin. Status- 40% better Treatment- quercetin, bee pollen | Helped By: baths, lying down, relaxing, the above treatments | Worsened By: stress, weight training, repeated ejaculation | Other comments: modern science is a disgrace- together we can defeat this. :-D
Mr. WuBing

Re: Sexualhealthclinics.org - ****beware****

Post by Mr. WuBing »

EMT747---I have had some back and forths with Sean via e-mail. What specifically did he mention that hinted at a scam? Have you seen this website? changshahelp.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/dr-songs-3d-prostatitis-clinic-is-the-best-in-the-world/ Do you feel this is a scam as well?
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

That's a 100% scam, please search for "Song" on this site before considering that!
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
emt4747

Post by emt4747 »

The owner of the site named "Sean" does not want to talk on the phone or in person... He also fails to indicate his exact symptoms and what other treatments he has tried. He only boasts about his miraculous cure in the clinic and now that he is traveling the world and that any patient seeking help should get as many injections as possible... Of of course they don't mention the price of this. Listen every one of us has a reason for our pain. I found mine out through extensive trial and error and research. I actually have athletic pubalgia (more specifically osteitis pubis) from my years of weight training. You and only you will solve this and get you back to a better life.
Age 29 | onset 26 | Symptoms: right sided perineum, testicle, inner thigh, bilateral groin. Status- 40% better Treatment- quercetin, bee pollen | Helped By: baths, lying down, relaxing, the above treatments | Worsened By: stress, weight training, repeated ejaculation | Other comments: modern science is a disgrace- together we can defeat this. :-D
Mr. WuBing

Post by Mr. WuBing »

The Song clinic provided me with individual e-mails of persons that attended their clinic. I reached out to them and some responded. They are normal people located in the States similar to you and me, and all echo the success of their visit and the approach. They are on linked-in, traceable, with identities. The price is easy to ascertain directly from the clinic and every person I spoke with said the price was well worth the cure. In fact some people said they saved money when all of the unending doctor visits are considered. These folks are all forthcoming about the treatment. My friend speaks, reads, and writes Mandarin, there are no negative references to the Song clinic out on the Chinese Web. The only negative comments are in the US based chat rooms and those date I believe to 2010 and to one person? I agree with your assertions that different variables may cause CPPS, but dismissing out of hand the Song approach should be not be done based on an interaction with one individual and a reading of a chat room. FYI....I am just a guy with testicular pain, no ax to grind here.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Oh pahlease, we had a whole group of people go to Song's "clinic" and come back with hepatitis C infections from the reuse of dirty needles, and none of them were cured or even a little better. There was another prostatitis forum (now defunct) that was full of people complaining about this scam clinic. I have personally received threats from Song for having this information at our forum. Song also PAYS people to promote and uses bribes and promises of free treatment to promote his "clinic" in the West. You sound like someone who is a willing dupe or perhaps just one more of his paid operatives.

Some posts you must read concerning Song and his scam clinic:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3219
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5486
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4949
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5685
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3553
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7138
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7149
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3219
Mr. WuBing

Post by Mr. WuBing »

What's the name calling all about? As the host of the site you should be setting a better example of civility. We are all in a difficult place. Thanks for providing the links and information.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I expect you to do some research before arriving here and immediately start promoting a known criminal.

That said, if you are just an innocent searcher for answers, I apologise.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

This video is interesting because the actor 'Sean' is clearly lying all the way through it (hard swallowing constantly is a well-known sign of lying). He's also reading, which you can see if you follow his eyes closely. There are some key statements that give this away as a scam, for instance where he says that western medicine is beginning to acknowledge that chronic prostatitis is a bacterial condition, whereas the exact opposite is the truth. I won't bother with a full breakdown of all the lies; there are too many.

Just look at the well known quacks mentioned on the website Sexualhealthclinics.org, a veritable Rogue's Gallery:

Song (not actually mentioned by name, but his clinic is)
Polacheck
Feliciano
Toth
Krongrad
Bahn
Kaploun
Guercini
Levent
Georgiadis

Regarding "Dr" Song, who is never mentioned by name, their website states:
Being long-established, [Song's clinic has] come in for a fair share of the anonymous vitriol that haunts poorly-moderated forums. The main subject is alleged cases of hepatitis which apparently date to 2007. Our own personal experience in the far more recent past encountered nothing that could be seen as less than an acceptable standard of hygiene and care
I presume my tightly-moderated, truthful forum is the one to which he is alluding. :sad2:

We point not only to the many cases of hepatitis, but also the lack of any verifiable cures or replicated, published science.

This is the most sophisticated prostatitis scam I have seen to date, and I've seen plenty. The scammers are still the same people, but they are getting smarter and smarter. :facepalm:

Just confirming my suspicion that Song is behind this site, someone commented elsewhere:
Has anyone check out sexualhealthclinics.org? The reason I ask is not to promote the website but they list many of the clinics worldwide that treat Prostatitis - which is helpful, but not so helpful in my opinion when they offer visitors to write comments on each clinic page but there are none on any so clearly they don't actually allow it. Also, they essentially say no clinic is effective in their reviews, it seems very biased. Only one clinic on the entire website do they truly recommend and it is in China (skeptical) and they don't even list the Doctor's name. Through research I believe that site is run by Dr. Song - but there is nothing but negative reviews about him. I don't think an objective review site should be endorsing any clinic - I bet that they have some sort of financial agreement. Am I the only one who has noticed this? It is one of the first sites that pop up when researching Prostatitis. Also when you click on the China Clinic website, the icon is the exact same as the review website in the address bar - and they didn't even respond to me when I filled out their forum. Not sure why nothing more has been said about this but any ideas?? Tired of seeing doctors take advantage of patients.
Another interesting tidbit: Sean Devery apparently is charging people for the "advice" he sends them by email. So Devery is paid by Song, and paid by patients to con them into seeing Song. What a scam :evil:
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Hello John,

If you send US$25 to this paypal address, I would be happy to answer you in several emails, I can send you a number of questions after payment.
It may be more cost-effective to buy my eBook at US$35 and I'll answer questions also, up to you to decide.

Paypal email is [email protected]

It is a personal account that belongs to my web developer so you can only send money person to person.

I'll be in touch as soon as he lets me know it is received.

Best wishes, Sean