PT in Chicago Area

Scammer alerts, reviews!
StrawCray1220

PT in Chicago Area

Post by StrawCray1220 »

Hi All,

I am a new poster to this forum. I have been reading the forum since June 2015. I am 23 years old suffering with CPPS. Had MRI, Cysto, CT, blood work, urine culture, etc. which lead to my self-diagnosis of CPPS after doctors called it chronic prostatitis. I have been practicing the methods of A Headache in the Pelvis since February, but recently committed more time and effort to the protocol in August.

I am looking for a PT/practitioner in the Chicago area. Are there any recommendations? I would prefer not to attend any "out of network" if possible.

Sincerely,
StrawCray1220
Last edited by StrawCray1220 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age: 23| Onset Age: 20 | Symptoms: Golfball in rectum, tailbone soreness, achiness while sitting, occasional frequency | Past Symptoms: Urgency, Frequency, Supra-pubic pain, burning while urinating, IBS | Helped By: Stretching | Worsened By: Stressing about it | Current Medications: None
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: PT in Chicago Area

Post by webslave »

Contact David Wise for recommendations ( (707) 874-2225 or (707) 332-1492). Otherwise, search the forum for "Chicago".
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
StrawCray1220

Re: PT in Chicago Area

Post by StrawCray1220 »

I contacted Dr. Wise, he advised me that there was no one who practiced the WA protocol in the area. I have an appointment this week with Kotarinos clinic. They seemed to be the only therapists working from a trigger point perspective. I am optimistic yet skeptical as I did not have luck with the last PT.
Age: 23| Onset Age: 20 | Symptoms: Golfball in rectum, tailbone soreness, achiness while sitting, occasional frequency | Past Symptoms: Urgency, Frequency, Supra-pubic pain, burning while urinating, IBS | Helped By: Stretching | Worsened By: Stressing about it | Current Medications: None