Urologist in Athens, Greece

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Atari
Beginner
Beginner

Urologist in Athens, Greece

Post by Atari »

I just have visited the urologist Pavlos Georgiadis Athens, Greece. He is by far the most skilled urologist I have ever meet. He found things my Urologist back home couldn't find or diagnose. There are about 40-50 patients going thru his clinic in Athens every day. He sees patients from all over the world but most of them are from Greece. If you are passing by Athens, give this doctor a chance. There is a good chance he will change your life to the better.

http://www.georgiadis-urology.com/en/welcome
http://pyelikoalgos.blogspot.se/

Cheers and take care everyone!
Age: 35 | Onset Age: 34 | Symptoms: | Helped By: SWT, trigger point therapy from a qualified naprapath, Tryptizol, squatting, yoga stretching. | Worsened By: Stress, not sleeping enough, sitting all day, hard workout, eating sugar and carbs in general. I'm now about 70% better with a LCHF-diet!
Phaethon

Re: Urologist in Athens, Greece

Post by Phaethon »

Warning: this doctor is applying a version of the Manila Protocol and as far as I know some of his x-patients are taking legal action against him. On his web-site he is promising "96 cure rate". I have also visited him and can tell you he broke my crap-o-meter.
Atari
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Atari »

For what I know there by far no x-patients taking no legal actions against him. Thats just rubbish talk. All patients I have meet in his clinic are on the way being cured. So far I have only meet two patients in about 200 patients that haven't been helped by him. There are another post on this forum from a guy that has been cured after visiting him. And I think even Shoskes presented a 50% cure rate with the "Manila Protocol".

Please let me know in detail how he couldn't help you? And what he's finding was.
Age: 35 | Onset Age: 34 | Symptoms: | Helped By: SWT, trigger point therapy from a qualified naprapath, Tryptizol, squatting, yoga stretching. | Worsened By: Stress, not sleeping enough, sitting all day, hard workout, eating sugar and carbs in general. I'm now about 70% better with a LCHF-diet!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Atari wrote:And I think even Shoskes presented a 50% cure rate with the "Manila Protocol".
Wrong. I quote Dr Shoskes:
I have used antibiotics/massage in my practice since 1996. During that time I have modified my technique and indications based on what worked for me and what didn't. For the [chronic prostatitis/CPPS] patient population that I see, I use it in about 10-20% of my patients with about a 50% response rate in this group. I don't know what the response rate would be in the 80% of patients who don't get that treatment, but based on past experience it would likely be less than 10%.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
Atari
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Atari »

I was wrong, 40% of all patients in Shoskes study had lasting clinical improvement. I would say that if 40% of all patients with bacterial prostatits would get a 80-100% improvement. Is much better than the Wise-Anderson protocol with 20-30% relief? And no cured patients.

"It has also been demonstrated that 40% of CP/CPPS patients treated with antibiotics and prostatic massage had lasting clinical improvement, especially if there was large volume of clumpy expressed prostatic secretions (EPS) at the first visit or if prostate cultures remained positive despite adequate antibiotics". (Shoskes and Zeitlin 1999).
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

You're quoting a Shoskes study that precedes his comment I quoted above, so it's not valid.

And your figures for the Wise-Anderson Protocol are wrong.

Locking thread.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it