Netherlands Clinic Question

Scammer alerts, reviews!
RichieRich
Beginner
Beginner

Netherlands Clinic Question

Post by RichieRich »

Hi,

Firstly, has anyone been to the dutch clinic? Also, I read somewhere that David Wise has a link to the dutch clinic and I'm wondering whether it would be as effective as the US clinic? I'm from the UK, and wandering which one would be best to attend. Anyone any ideas? Thx
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
dvdx2
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Netherlands Clinic Question

Post by dvdx2 »

I am very interested in this too - I'm from Northern Ireland and would be interested in going over as a group.
Age: 39 | Onset Age: 21 | Symptoms: burning on urination/back pain/nerve pain in thighs/anxiety | Helped By: relaxation/internal/external trigger point therapy activity/swimming/exerise | Worsened By: sexual activity/stress/anxiety/ocassionally alcohol/gluten
RichieRich
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RichieRich »

Cool, just need some more info, i don't wanna pay to go to the dutch one and then decide I should have gone to the US one. At end of tether with it, feel like I have no future.
yoink15
Experienced
Experienced

Post by yoink15 »

From what I understand, Dr. Wise himself is conducting the clinic, along with Tim Sawyer. If that's the case I believe it will be virtually identical to the US clinic.
Symptoms: An almost constant feeling of the need to urinate all the time. Pain in the penis, at the tip, and "behind" the penis inside the pelvis. Also urethral pain after ejaculation. No rectal pain or symptoms at all.
Helped By: Hot baths, Dr. Wise's relaxation tapes. Internal trigger point work every two days with the Wise-Anderson Protocol wand.
Worsened By: Ejaculation (changes the pain to a burning sensation most times) Alcohol increases urinary frequency greatly. Falling "off the wagon" and not following the Wise-Anderson Protocol protocol.
RichieRich
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RichieRich »

Wow thanks Yoink15, if thats the case I'll be the happiest man in Britain (with CPPS), so still the unhappiest man in Britain (joke).
RichieRich
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RichieRich »

Hope that didn't all sound sarcastic, as I would genuinely be over the moon :)
bungle

Post by bungle »

I emailed the PT at the F-ACT clinic back in January. Her name is Fetske Hogen Esch.

She says she has worked with Dr. Wise and Tim Sawyer and still continues to do so. She says she has been treating people with over active pelvic floors for over 21 years.

I thinking of attending this clinic as an option.
Age:31 | Onset Age:31 | Symptoms: Constant urge to urinate. Redness around urethral opening. Had all tests, no infection. DRE normal with no pain. Helped by: Laying down and relaxing. Hot baths. Stretches from Amy Stein's Heal Pelvic Pain Book and Yoga Pigeon Pose Stretch.
RichieRich
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RichieRich »

Thanks Bungle