Marilyn Freedman, a true gift to this world

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Dave

Marilyn Freedman, a true gift to this world

Post by Dave »

Marilyn Freedman is amazing and is the best pelvic floor physical therapist you will find anywhere. She's been in the field for over 30 years and is a true master. I've been seeing her over the past couple of years and she is incredibly talented at what she does and is a highly compassionate woman who cares very much about her patients. She is a great teacher who has shown me how to care for myself in a way which has gotten me back into the world again.

With Marilyn's assistance I have gone from being essentially bedridden for several years, barely able to walk and unable to sit at all to recently being hired for a job where I can sit at a computer throughout 12 hour shifts and walk to where I need to go. I'm not 100% better yet, but my life has transformed and gone from being completely hopeless and in constant pain to slowly, but steadily moving back into having a life with hardly any pain, which I can now manage on my own.

Luckily, I found David Wise's clinic after a chiropractor mentioned that my problem was with my pelvic floor, which I googled and found David's website. I registered for his clinic, and I was treated by Tim Sawyer, and received relief that I thought wasn't at all possible. I was shown David's relaxation techniques and trigger point therapy. Thank God for that.

David and Tim recommended I see Marilyn when I returned to the east coast. She is such a lovely and caring woman. I can't recommend her more highly for anyone who is suffering for some form of pelvic pain condition. She is absolutely brilliant, intuitive and is a real expert at finding and releasing trigger points and showing you how to do it yourself. Marilyn works out of Great Neck Long Island, which is just a short train ride from New York City. She speaks very highly of David Wise and his work, has worked with him and has a copy of A Headache in the Pelvis, as well as Paradoxical relaxation on display in her office at all times..

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about the tremendous progress I've been making with Marilyn and wanted to recommend her to you all. She is one of a kind, and I am extremely grateful for all that she has done to support me in helping me get back out into the world again. It hasn't been easy, but she has been with me through all of the ups and downs. I'm very happy to answer any questions you may have for me about about Marilyn, my condition or my healing process. Marilyn is truly a blessing to this world. Also, Marilyn's receptionist is exceptionally warm and friendly and is a pleasure to speak with and is really helpful and accommodating at scheduling appointments with Marilyn for you. Here is a link to Marilyn's website. http://www.essentialphysicaltherapy.com/
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
robertpagen
Old Hand
Old Hand

Re: Marilyn Freedman, a true gift to this world

Post by robertpagen »

I am happy you had a positive experience with Marilyn. I have met her and she is a nice lady. But I went to her for treatment and I felt it was random with no pelvic map, and so expensive that there was no hope of following it thru. Would you please write in more detail what she actually did that you feel brought a good result. I saw her in 2006 and it is possible she has evolved improved. If so, that is wonderful.

Be well
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: previously: constant urgency, premature ejaculation, burning at tip of penis, pelvic ache current: semi annual flares. | Helped By: PT, yoga, stretch, keeping warm(long johns) boxer briefs, regular sleep routine | Worsened By: cystoscopy, antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) alcohol, coffee, stress, masturbation, cold