Fresno... Yes, Fresno, CA Therapist

Scammer alerts, reviews!
borat1
Beginner
Beginner

Fresno... Yes, Fresno, CA Therapist

Post by borat1 »

Hi All,

I went to Nancy at Creative therapeutics in Fresno for internal and external PT for almost a year. I would highly recommend her and the staff. Unfortunately, I've had to move and can no longer see her. See is very understanding and is trained in Dr Wise's methods.

Here's the link, and no, I don't get a kick back.

http://www.creativetherapeutics.com/

If anyone knows of a good chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome PT in South Texas, shout out!

Cheers,

Borat
Age: 34 | Onset Age: 34 | Symptoms: tingling in perineum, sitting on golf ball, pain in tip of penis (less frequent now), shaft feels "ropey" | Helped By: drinking a bunch of booze, external massage via the Stanford Protocal, hot hot baths, getting away from family and stress (work) | Worsened By: stress, daily life
skypro
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Fresno... Yes, Fresno, CA Therapist

Post by skypro »

Greetings Borat (from another Sasha Baron Cohen fan)

I have some contacts in south east Texas - Houston. I found a trigger point therapist and also pelvic PT. I wish I would have found them earlier in my journey but better late than never. Additionally, I contacted a PT in Austin who actually turned me on to my Houston therapist.

Let me know if you're interested and I will get the info for you.

Patrick
Age: 42| Onset Age:37 | Symptoms: Levator tension (generally increases thru out the day). Originally had perineum/anal pain that radiated down my upper hamstrings. Currently 11-12 - anal tension is minimal and radiating pain is gone. Prostate or rectal discomfort. | Helped By: Hot baths, low dose Xanax, light exercise, and bikram yoga. | Worsened By: standing in place (varies), sitting on a hard surfaces & soft surfaces at times, and stress / anxiety.
borat1
Beginner
Beginner

Post by borat1 »

Patrick,

Please message me the contacts... Austin is a few hours from here, but they may know of someone local I can go to.

Thanks!

Borat.
Age: 34 | Onset Age: 34 | Symptoms: tingling in perineum, sitting on golf ball, pain in tip of penis (less frequent now), shaft feels "ropey" | Helped By: drinking a bunch of booze, external massage via the Stanford Protocal, hot hot baths, getting away from family and stress (work) | Worsened By: stress, daily life
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Messaging is switched off. For everyone's benefit, post names of therapists here on the forum please.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
skypro
Beginner
Beginner

Post by skypro »

http://sullivanphysicaltherapy.com/
Austin - I emailed Kimberlee - very prompt and helpful. She is the person that referred me to my current therapist - since I am 2.5 hours from Austin.

http://www.painwhisperer.com/
trigger point therapist (external) - Houston / Clear Lake - Great Therapist and Chiro too.

http://westhoustonmedical.com/our-servi ... 36d943c509
Pelvic PT Houston. My therapist is Charmaine Mire 281-588-8249. I like Charmaine professionaly and personally - cool lady. Heads up -- In Texas you do need to have a referral from a MD.

Hope this helps!

Patrick
Age: 42| Onset Age:37 | Symptoms: Levator tension (generally increases thru out the day). Originally had perineum/anal pain that radiated down my upper hamstrings. Currently 11-12 - anal tension is minimal and radiating pain is gone. Prostate or rectal discomfort. | Helped By: Hot baths, low dose Xanax, light exercise, and bikram yoga. | Worsened By: standing in place (varies), sitting on a hard surfaces & soft surfaces at times, and stress / anxiety.
borat1
Beginner
Beginner

Post by borat1 »

Thanks for the info.. I have a new Urology appt. in Feb, I'm hoping to get the doc to make a referral to a PT.