Tim Sawyer Contact Info?

Scammer alerts, reviews!
critthinker
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Tim Sawyer Contact Info?

Post by critthinker »

Hey All,

I tried reaching Tim Sawyer at 408-237-7365 and have left him two voicemails, but haven't heard back. Does anyone know if there is another number a which I can reach him (or email)? Thanks!
Age: 27 | Onset Age: 26 | Symptoms: Pelvic pain (began w/ introduction into bladder/prostate of highly resistant strain of bacteria that was acquired via a Botox injection intended to treat levator ani syndrome) | Helped By: Paxil for anxiety, Trigger point release and trigger point injections, stretches, hot baths, Prosta-Q | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, Sitting down for long periods,
critthinker
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Re: Tim Sawyer Contact Info?

Post by critthinker »

I emailed Dr. Wise, and his assistant provided me with Sawyer's email address.
Age: 27 | Onset Age: 26 | Symptoms: Pelvic pain (began w/ introduction into bladder/prostate of highly resistant strain of bacteria that was acquired via a Botox injection intended to treat levator ani syndrome) | Helped By: Paxil for anxiety, Trigger point release and trigger point injections, stretches, hot baths, Prosta-Q | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, Sitting down for long periods,
Burner2k
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Burner2k »

Critthinker,
Did you get a response from Tim Sawyer? I too mailed Dr. Wise requesting Mr. Sawyer's contact info, yet to hear back. Tim Sawyer's PT is not too far from my place...thinking of driving down there next week and see if I can make an appointment!
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 28 | Symptoms: Initially Tingling/urge to urinate feeling in tip of penis urgency mainly. Currently: Symptoms have flared up since early 2015... Only change has been discovery of a TrP right inside navel which is confounds doctors & PTs alike :) Multiple Ultrasound of Bladder, Abdomen & TRUS normal. Urine culture reported normal. | Helped By: Internal Trigger Point work, hot baths, Baclofen, light exercise regimen. | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, constantly thinking about it, ejaculation, bowel movement, improper sitting posture
we.the.hulk
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by we.the.hulk »

Tims not a phone guy from my experience. He's a pretty busy dude. Just keep hitting him up on email and check to make sure he's not at clinic that week or he may miss your email. His wife said he gets a great deal of email traffic.
Best of luck
Age: 40 | Onset Age: 40 | Symptoms: burning urethra at first / now just urgency/frequency. tingle at penis tip inside urethra. | Helped By: running / stretching / good nutrition / vitamins /urelle /Xanax | Worsened By: stress/anxiety
Burner2k
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Burner2k »

So can I get his email address if I drop by his clinic? Like may be an assistant of his could provide that info?
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 28 | Symptoms: Initially Tingling/urge to urinate feeling in tip of penis urgency mainly. Currently: Symptoms have flared up since early 2015... Only change has been discovery of a TrP right inside navel which is confounds doctors & PTs alike :) Multiple Ultrasound of Bladder, Abdomen & TRUS normal. Urine culture reported normal. | Helped By: Internal Trigger Point work, hot baths, Baclofen, light exercise regimen. | Worsened By: Stress/anxiety, constantly thinking about it, ejaculation, bowel movement, improper sitting posture
we.the.hulk
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by we.the.hulk »

You could try that. When I went to his office I didn't see anyone else around. Pretty tiny space. The man keeps some random office hours.
Anyway, Dr. Wise gave it to me. Just give him a call. Looks like that's what critthinker did.
Out of respect for Tim I don't want to post here.
Age: 40 | Onset Age: 40 | Symptoms: burning urethra at first / now just urgency/frequency. tingle at penis tip inside urethra. | Helped By: running / stretching / good nutrition / vitamins /urelle /Xanax | Worsened By: stress/anxiety
Burner2k
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Burner2k »

WTH,
How are you doing these days with your symptoms? I understand you not wanting to post Tim's email address here...but can you email it to me? I will try to speak with Dr.Wise this Monday and also drop into Sawyer Physical Therapy.

Edit: Got your email. thanks for the info...

Regards,
critthinker
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by critthinker »

Hi Burner2k, glad you got the email. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
kevkos
Experienced
Experienced

Post by kevkos »

I'm also looking for Tim Sawyer's contact info. I found his number and left a message several days ago, but no call back. Can someone send me his email? Seems to be an elusive guy to try to get a hold of. (to avoid spammers all you have to do is break up the email, i.e. tim at physicaltherapy dot com or whatever).
Age: 43 (UPDATES 1/2015) | Onset Age: 39 | Symptoms: pain when bladder fills (MUCH BETTER NOW), some pain in urethra (ALMOST NO PAIN NOW), low libido (90% back to normal), some pain in upper pelvic area (80% not there anymore), not able to void completely (This is still a problem but slightly better now), dribbling (still a problem but slightly better), pain after ejaculation (sometimes 24 hrs or so) (ALMOST NO PAIN NOW EVER AFTER EJACULATING!) | Helped By: Relaxation, breathing, mindfulness, reading "Get Out Of Your Head And Into Your Life", light but consistent exercise, taking the herb kratom (once a day max), not sitting for long periods, not focusing too much on the problems. | Worsened By: stress, masturbation (sometimes), sex (only occassionally), not sleeping enough, drinking lots of caffeine. No longer taking Terozosin (3 months with only minor relief), Elavil 10mg (3 weeks with minor relief, but side effects of brain fog too much). Now taking: 6000mg vitamin D (over a year), 3000 mg fish oils (over a year) 3mg/1 teaspoon kratom several days a week with breaks
Burner2k
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Burner2k »

Kevkos,
Hope this ain't too late for you. His contact info is

Tango1BravoUniformZuluZulu at AlphaOscarLima dot com (please use upper case letters only)

Regards,
- Burner
kevkos
Experienced
Experienced

Post by kevkos »

Thanks! I emailed Dr. Wise and his assistant sent it to me 2 weeks ago, and saw him yesterday. :) See my post in the main discussion area for details.
Age: 43 (UPDATES 1/2015) | Onset Age: 39 | Symptoms: pain when bladder fills (MUCH BETTER NOW), some pain in urethra (ALMOST NO PAIN NOW), low libido (90% back to normal), some pain in upper pelvic area (80% not there anymore), not able to void completely (This is still a problem but slightly better now), dribbling (still a problem but slightly better), pain after ejaculation (sometimes 24 hrs or so) (ALMOST NO PAIN NOW EVER AFTER EJACULATING!) | Helped By: Relaxation, breathing, mindfulness, reading "Get Out Of Your Head And Into Your Life", light but consistent exercise, taking the herb kratom (once a day max), not sitting for long periods, not focusing too much on the problems. | Worsened By: stress, masturbation (sometimes), sex (only occassionally), not sleeping enough, drinking lots of caffeine. No longer taking Terozosin (3 months with only minor relief), Elavil 10mg (3 weeks with minor relief, but side effects of brain fog too much). Now taking: 6000mg vitamin D (over a year), 3000 mg fish oils (over a year) 3mg/1 teaspoon kratom several days a week with breaks