Anyone near Toronto ever seen Nelly Faghani?

Scammer alerts, reviews!
9999maverick88
Beginner
Beginner

Anyone near Toronto ever seen Nelly Faghani?

Post by 9999maverick88 »

Anyone near Toronto, Ontario ever seen the physiotherapist Nelly Faghani? I've read on these forums that some people had been to see Carolyn Vandyken and was just wondering if anyone had gone to see this other physiotherapist and what they thought of her. Thanks in advance!
Onset Age: 13 Current Age: 21 History: Must of started as a urinary tract infection. My left testicle was hurting, and I waited about 2-3 years before mentioning it to the doctor. I was then put on antibiotics, which did not help. I saw 3-4 different urologists over the years. I was diagnosed with chronic epididymitis. About 2 years ago, the pain in my epididymis subsided, but I still have pain in the rectum/perineum/prostate areas. I have tried courses of antibiotics, ibuprofen, Prosta-Q, saw palmetto, cranberry juice, and many other natural remedies. This problem gets worse following defecation, or jogging/running. I definitely feel tightness in the pelvic floor, but I don't know how to relax it without concentrating on it (and thinking about this issue makes it much worse for me). I found over the years that my mind tends to focus on the pain, and if I'm distracted, it tends to get better. I read headache in the pelvis and feel that their interpretation of the problem is correct. I have recently started doing relaxation techniques and taking warm baths.
Howden
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Re: Anyone near Toronto ever seen Nelly Faghani?

Post by Howden »

Yes, I have been to see Nelly. I have seen her five times and I would say she was having an effect; it is too soon to say I have had pain relief, but I have felt an 'opening up'. Early indications are that she will be able to help.The internal work was causing an escalation in my anxieties, and Nelly suggested I get treatment for that. I plan to go back to see her when I get the other problem under control.
Age: 71; age at onset: 65; symptoms: initially rectal spasms; currently anal pain, pereneal pain, buttock pain; all pain on the right side; early diagnosis: chronic non bacterial prostatitis; treatments 4 long courses of antibiotics, accupuncture, naturopathy; current treatments: gabapentin, terasozin, Celeza, PT.
MrJones

Post by MrJones »

A bit late to the game here but I saw Nelly today for my initial assessment. Firstly, it felt very good to finally speak with someone who has a full understanding of chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome and how everything down below is interconnected. The preliminary internal work was eye opening in terms of what hitting TPs can do for me. As well, her bedside manner is beyond fantastic and I was put very much at ease.
jahblessbc

Post by jahblessbc »

I saw Nelly years ago many times and she was fabulous. Still symptom free 4 years later.
Age:25 | Onset Age:24 | Symptoms:burning urethra, pain in the tip of penis, golf ball in rectum feeling, cold pain, weak urine stream, hesitant urination, dribbling. When flared feels like razor blades in penis. | Helped By: yoga, meditation, Alfuzosin - alpha blocker, Melloxicam - anti-inflammatory, going out and getting my mind off things, new experimental treatment, marijuana - sometimes, naturopathic tinctures designed at boosting immune system. Current treatment: Coil dispensing medication directly into prostate, prostatic massage. | Worsened By:sitting, stressing over it, alcohol