Anyone near Toronto ever seen Nelly Faghani?

Post reviews of clinics, physical therapists and doctors. No libel!
9999maverick88
Beginner
Beginner

Anyone near Toronto ever seen Nelly Faghani?

Post by 9999maverick88 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Anyone near Toronto, Ontario ever seen the physiotherapist Nelly Faghani? I've read on these forums that some people had been to see Carolyn Vandyken ...login to view the rest of this post
Onset Age: 13 Current Age: 21 History: Must of started as a urinary tract infection. My left testicle was hurting, and I waited about 2-3 years before mentioning it to the doctor. I was then put on antibiotics, which did not help. I saw 3-4 different urologists over the years. I was diagnosed with chronic epididymitis. About 2 years ago, the pain in my epididymis subsided, but I still have pain in the rectum/perineum/prostate areas. I have tried courses of antibiotics, ibuprofen, Prosta-Q, saw palmetto, cranberry juice, and many other natural remedies. This problem gets worse following defecation, or jogging/running. I definitely feel tightness in the pelvic floor, but I don't know how to relax it without concentrating on it (and thinking about this issue makes it much worse for me). I found over the years that my mind tends to focus on the pain, and if I'm distracted, it tends to get better. I read headache in the pelvis and feel that their interpretation of the problem is correct. I have recently started doing relaxation techniques and taking warm baths.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login