Pamela Downey (Partnership in Therapy, Coral Gables, FL)

Post reviews of clinics, physical therapists and doctors. No libel!
Jay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Pamela Downey (Partnership in Therapy, Coral Gables, FL)

Post by Jay » Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 am

Hi all,

I know that physical therapy resources for Floridian CPPS'ers are rather slim. I'm happy to say that I've had some first-hand experience with...login to view the rest of this post
I am not a physician. This is not medical advice. Consult your doctor!

Age: 26 Onset Age: 17 Symptoms: Shooting, nerve-like pains throughout the penis, which abruptly hit and leave. Testicular pain, perineum pain, burning/irritative urination, extended pain after ejaculation. Occasionally, some allodynia or ache in the coccyx/sacrum/thigh/buttocks/legs. Diagnosis: Pelvic floor dysfunction, degenerated lumbar disk, and mildly herniated lumbar disk. Helped By: Physical therapy, pain management doctor, hot baths, therapy pool, stretching regimen, breathing exercises, relaxation, distraction. Worsened By: Arousal/ejaculation (worst), constipation, panicking/obsessing, other triggers depend upon current symptoms. Tests/Prior Treatments: Too many antibiotics to count, multiple urine tests (all normal), testicular ultrasound (normal), bladder and renal ultrasound (normal), lumbar and pelvic MRI with and w/o contrast (revealed disk problems), Elavil 25mg (caused retention), Flomax 0.4mg.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login