Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
cooper

Maupassant is a liar and a cheat.

Post by cooper »

This is not a personal attack...it is simply telling the facts and exposing lies. It can all be backed up with emails. Maupassant has lied and cheated the other Hep C positive patients. If you care to read on I will explain it...but it won't be a short post. I will not respond to any posts as an argument will not accomplish anything. Those of you who know the facts here and those who know me know the truth...the rest of you can decide for yourself.

The four patients we know of with Hep C are myself, Maupassant, Itsajourney and PatientV. Itsajourney informed me he had tested positive in the beginning and the others found out from my post so if not for Itsajourney none of us would have likely known for years as we chased more illness. I then posted the warning on the old board. Maupassant was in China then so offered to find an attorney and start the process. He requested our test results and records which Itsajourney and I sent as soon as we could get them scanned etc (PatientV hadn't tested for Hep C yet) We heard nothing from him for weeks and repeated requests for updates went ignored.

He suddenly wrote us after ignoring repeated inquiries demanding money for his expenses...not asking...demanding. I asked him for an update before I sent my rent money to China...he refused and cut me off at that time after saying my financial situation was of no concern to him and nobody cared how bad my life situation was. Itsajourney sent him 600usd (300 on my behalf as he knew I didn't have it to burn and he just wanted to get on with it) and Maupassant again went silent. He refused to give updates, the name or contact info of the 'attorney' he hired (which we still have never been given in full), or any information. His main line was that we didn't need to be involved and he knew what was best for all of us. Even in my situation I would have paid as much as I could to bring down Song's scam but NOT without info and knowing where my money was going.

At some point it became clear the attorney was impotent and either paid off or threatened by Song as Maupassant wrote telling us this and asking if we had any advice as things had stalled. His demeanor dropped from 100% arrogant to 75% but he still refused to share all the info he had claiming it was unnecessary for us to have contact with the attorney. This again caused a rift between us.

Some time later I wrote him and "apologized" simply to get info...his ego swallowed the pandering and he temporarily let me know about his sudden heroics securing the fine and closure of Song's clinic for "infecting MULTIPLE foreign patients" which he also then posted here...however this was not totally true. When we finally got him to send us a copy of this closure document it was for infecting ONE patient and listed Maupassant ONLY by name. The rest of us were not even mentioned directly or indirectly. When questioned about why he lied and again asking for the lawyers contact info he avoided the question for 4 or 5 messages in a row then finally said he knew better than us what was the best action and he didn't need our agreement or approval. He also said he would NOT share the lawyer's info and that we didn't need it. At that time he said he was "ending the conversation" as he was talking to his new Chinese girlfriend.

I had given up on him being even a smidgen honest and assumed he would pursue compensation in China on his behalf using our info to do so, but without including us at all. Itsajourney recently contacted Maupassant asking him if we could work together. His reply was that unless one of us went and did it all or we sent him money so he could go to China for a few months then he had no use for us. Itsajourney wanted to take other steps first and work as a team but Maupassant was just as he was before...his way or the highway. Neither Itsajourney or myself can travel right now due to financial and medical reasons so Maupassant's dismissal of any collaboration ended with "then you won't be hearing from me again". It is painfully clear he has only his interest in mind and none of his fellow victims beyond them paying his expenses.

From the beginning he has worked for himself and himself alone. He has not been open with info at all. We STILL don't know the attorney's firm or full name...we were only given a first name and no other info. He did not account for the 600usd he was sent nor provide anything for that money except the document that has no mention of anyone but him. He clearly only saw the rest of us as a means to fund HIS efforts and dating life.

I have refrained from posting as it generally never helps anything and even if I could show them a live video of all I have said happening many people wouldn't believe me anyway, but this needed to be known. I am sick of him treating us like his minions and posting what a hero he is putting Song to the wall when it is mostly a lie. Rather than work together for justice he has put his needs and ego in front of the mission and likely ruined any chance we had of accomplishing justice for all the victims. It is disgusting that people can step on others who are suffering for their own end.

Also..I drank the Rob and Debbie and John Kennedy...Tartan...whoever...kool-aid...fully admit it. I believed the 'former' patients I spoke to and I believed what Song said....as did many suffering people...not a single person who went walked out after they got there until the Hep C info came out...we all fell for it. I wanted the pain to stop and was suckered by the scam. I did not however post ANYTHING from the time I went to China to the time I found out about Hep C. I wanted to give things a fair chance to work and not encourage or discourage people if I didn't have proof even though I was getting worse after returning home. Maupassant can't say this as he was repeatedly telling people in public AND private to go and that Song was their only hope. In fact I can say that Maupassant was the one who finally convinced me to go with is reports and verification of results. I did not hold it against him however as he was a victim as we were and I believed others too...but when he began to cheat and scam his fellow victims I lost any sympathy for his mistake. MikeTrav at least was tempered and kept saying "wait and see how I do first". Maupassant has represented nobody but himself and lied repeatedly.

I have been called all sorts of names and told I got what I deserved for believing in this scam. That is horrible and vile. My faults in this life are that I am impatient and too trusting...WAS too trusting...and I paid dearly for those flaws. We were not part of the scam we were victims of it. These people have ruined lives and destroyed families and they still keep at it. Not a single person involved in the scam even said so much as "I am sorry". Rather they accused us of lying or living unsavory lives which they claim is responsible for our situations. That is evil and in no way ever justifiable. Yet somehow they keep going on like nothing happened and don't acknowledge the least bit of responsibility. I am sick....very sick...and it is real.

By posting about having Hep C it seems we prevented others from going and that was the intention...to keep others from pain and this hell. Good people help others...not cheat, mock or dismiss them as they suffer. Thanks to the good people here and good luck.
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Maupassant is a liar and a cheat.

Post by scotsman »

cooper wrote:By posting about having Hep C it seems we prevented others from going and that was the intention...to keep others from pain and this hell. Good people help others...not cheat, mock or dismiss them as they suffer. Thanks to the good people here and good luck.
..and thank you for the posting. I have no doubt that you did prevent others from visiting Song and exposed him for what he was.

All the best going forward.

Richard.
Not medical advice: Read my progress to date : Read about my W-A clinic visit

Age: 54 CPPS: 20 Yrs Recovery Status: 95% Symptoms: Pain around perineum Makes Worse: Tension, sitting Makes Better: Stretching, triggerpoint therapy, relaxation
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Post by scotsman »

Update 9/20/08 Dr song has relocated his clinic to Jin Xiangtan Square Office Building Room B909-911 in the city of Xiangtan. This is Dr songs home town and he has more connections with goverment officals here. He will begin recruiting patients soon, using his western sales man john spartan or kennedy. Avoid at all costs!! Mny men have suffered at this monsters hands.
Taken from drsongisevil.com

Age: 54 CPPS: 20 Yrs Recovery Status: 95% Symptoms: Pain around perineum Makes Worse: Tension, sitting Makes Better: Stretching, triggerpoint therapy, relaxation
carld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by carld »

Truely heartbreaking to read all of this!!!
I am not a medical doctor. Please fill out your signature (click here) ☼ ☼ My Starter List for new members
I encourage anxiety prone UCPPS people to consider L-Theanine
Age, 44 onset age 37 Feb 2006 Freq. need to urinate. Sensation of having to urinate soon after going. Perineum discomfort/burning/tightness, pubic area discomfort @ times,poor urine stream, post urine dripping/spray. All symptoms have improved with my protocol. At the worst I give it a 1 to 2 on irritation and discomfort and frequency. Helps: Elavil 5mg for anxiety and mast cell protection, (will only take it as needed) self internal PT as needed, stretching, walking, stairmaster cardio workout and light weights, reducing stress, moment to moment relaxation, deep breathing relaxation and using a Theracane. Makes worse: sitting for long periods, stress, over focusing on it. Currently 95%-98% recovered. Stay positive, relaxed and control your anxiety.
cooper

Post by cooper »

Maupassant, in his attempt to argue this assertion, has incriminated himself and admitted he blackmailed Song BEFORE he believed Song was a scam or knew about the Hep C. He has also shown that he had intended all along to use the other patients simply for money and his own benefit.

Yes Song is opening in Xiangtan which is 45min to an hour South of Changsha on the river. He still maintains he bears no responsibility and it is impossible that he spread it. His main claim seems to be that if it was from his clinic many more than four people would be infected. He also refutes the claim that other than his 'testimonials' none of the western patients who went during the last year are cured, and many are worse.

Song has no fear because he believes nothing can be done. They can point to the Chinese government's recent banning of lawyers speaking with melamine affected families as evidence of why they feel safe.

The individual known as John Kennedy or John Tartan is still recruiting and when anyone has a problem or doesn't report positively about Song he starts with the same old story about how they are poor mentally ill souls because of this disease and they are responsible for it not working.

There are also still Westerners planning to go there even after all this proof has come out and lives have been ruined.
superuse
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by superuse »

Does anyone know what Dell4 decided to do?

Many on this forum have posted that they may have been vulnerable to such sites as this when symptoms were at there worst, and we were at our most uninformed.

The recent stuff from the milk scandal in the far east is the tip of the iceberg. The Chinese tend to be at their "best" behavior for export mkt. The better communication and freer communication outside China seem to bring product quality concerns up quickly. People outside China, especially in more affluent nations expect high quality. Inside China it is a whole different story. I recently read of a (relatively) highly placed health official (equivalent to an assistant director in our FDA possibly) EXECUTED for his poor performance.

Now obviously this was just some poor sacrificial sap, possibly one of the better performers or whistleblower thrown into the volcano to satisfy the public rage in the country, at the money at any cost corruption of govt and military officials. The high censorship in the country is an attempt to protect the profits and power of the govt.

The extreme of public execution of "guilty" health officials,public rage justifying same, public censorship, and 100 million people approaching western affluence while another 1000 million earn $500/yr make China a work in progress.

I post this because of how knows how many lurkers go thru these threads, obsessively pursuing a flawed bacterial theory of their pain, are dead set on Song, or his cohorts around who need a 2x4 across the back of the head to "reset" their thinking. Especially in the worst phase of pelvic pain, where many of us may have pursued such a route. Fortunately the cost was prohibitive. Unfortunately credit cards may have made it possible. I think our member Dell4 was illustrative.

While many Visa credit cards and such have a 90 day chargeback dispute limit, or even less. This may be extended due to fraud (which this is). Surely Song needs western credit cards like lifeblood, and he is hardly Wal-mart. Too many chargebacks and they will nix him. Getting much of your dough back thru a credit card dispute (Visa is surely a major part of his lifeblood) would be important for further treatment.
If someone needs some more info you can PM me as I have some experience in CC matters.

--jjf
Age:43 | Onset Age:36 | Symptoms: First urinary and backside, golf ball feeling, now ok (no heavy exercise) . Major onset seemed to be with heavy coughing spell , felt "tearing" or nerve pain in rectum/prostate. | Helped By:Hot showers,sleep.Worsened By: Type A obsessiveness ... Stressing, what-if thinking, weights.
Not a doctor. -

The usual... anxiety prone programmer (my case), accountant, lawyer or self employed sitting 50 hrs/week combined with compulsively exercising on a bike,weights or running to compensate for stress. Also aka "graduate student syndrome" New email sigma556@hotmail
cooper

Post by cooper »

Dell didn't go as far as I know. I wish I HAD used a CC.
cooper

Post by cooper »

Mike Trav is moderating another prostate forum. He is friends with and supported Maupassant after he cheated and stole from fellow Song victims. When Maupassant was exposed MikeTrav continually insulted me, the other patient who was cheated, and anyone who condemned Maupassant's behavior. His latest lines are to question if I am really sick and to repeat that he has heard rumors about my time in China. I can't keep his allegiances straight...not sure if he is against Song, Debbie and co or not since he seems to use their rumors to try and insult and discredit me...anything he can grasp at I suppose.

He now states he will be deleting anything I post that he doesn't like.

These people are as despicable as Song and maybe worse since they are aware of the truth and continue to exploit it for their own means..in MikeTrav's case its just ego as unless Maupassant has promised him a cut of the profits he has no other motivation than power and ego.

I am aware some people will not believe me or think I am the idiot and there is nothing I can do about it. Hell there are Westerners at Song right NOW who are returnees!! Even after knowing what he is and how he infected several people with hepatitis C they still go. I guess the few months of steroid relief makes them deny reality. I can understand but wish I could save others from the same fate. I hope anyone who deals with these two or Song will think twice about the consequences. They would have the truth quashed if they had it their way...who wouldn't if you were cheating and lying?

Beware.
mikietrav

Post by mikietrav »

I can't keep his allegiances straight. . . not sure if he is against Song, Debbie
I created this website drsongisevil.com and of course my goal is Song's destruction.
MikeTrav's case its just ego as unless Maupassant has promised him a cut of the profits he has no other motivation than power and ego.
I am not interested in posting back and forth with Cooper all day. He has polluted the forum I moderate with his dirty laundry, much like he is now doing here. Cooper is upset with me because I have taken the side of my friend Maupassant. Maupassant has been working his butt off in China, making sure Song pays. He has visited lawyers and one 2 occasions sat at the Changsha health department for 5 hours, so he could speak with the head officials. He has also spend thousands of his own money to get things done. This led to Song's 4-month shut down. Cooper and two other victims had a falling out over a name listed on a document regarding Song's 4 month shut down. Now Cooper is tantruming because Maupassant has dropped Cooper from the case because all he does is whine and complain, he offers nothing.

Maupassant is returning to China next month to continue the case against Song. Maupassant asked the other victims if they would like to return with him. The other victims said no. One victim posted that going to China is a waste, because fighting Song is not worth it. Maupassant will not surround himself with these people who will not contribute towards the case. So he will now be acting alone. I can't say too much more, because the case in the works, and very interesting developments are happening as we speak. More to come in the later months.

To set the record straight. I am not included in the Song case. I get no profits. I am simply Maupassant's good friend, and I am giving him moral support throughout the case. I met Maupassant while I was in China. I find him to be a good man, with a strong work ethic. He will not let Song get away with this. He will fight Song till the death. He will not stand for others who bring him down.

If it was not for Maupassant nothing would have happened to Song. Because of Maupassant Song has been chased out of Changsha China and he was shut down for 4 months. This also led to Songs medical license getting denied in other cities. Song is on his last leg, thanks to Maup. .
I hope anyone who deals with these two or Song will think twice about the consequences. They would have the truth quashed if they had it their way. . . who wouldn't if you were cheating and lying?
People are more than able to read the forum I moderate and see my intentions.

I will not be posting back and forth with Cooper all day. He has been polluting my forum with this crap taking over posts, and turning the forum into a feel sorry for Cooper blog. Cooper never posts about his prostatitis or symptoms. He never posts anything that will help others find a cure. He just picks apart posts and whines. He is destroying the forum.
He now states he will be deleting anything I post that he doesn't like.
A lie and what I really told Cooper is that I will be deleting anything non prostatitis related. I am sick of Cooper hijacking threads and posts on the forum I moderate with his dirty laundry posts.

Ok I can't defend my self all day here, I don't have the luxury of unemployment like Cooper. I just thought I would say something. Thank you webslave for allowing me to respond. I will keep people posted about Songs situation in the coming months.
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
cooper

Post by cooper »

See the personal insults they resort to?

Maupassant stole money and lied about what he was doing with it and our test results. That is confirmed by the other person involved and not just my opinion. Maupassant even admitted it in an outburst that he stayed in 5 star hotels and didn't even need the money. He also admitted he lied about using our documents and including us in the actions.

MikeTrav is now selectively deleting my posts under the guise of them not being related though he doesnt delete anyone else's.

Over and over they have stated that the fact I lost my career and insurance etc as a result of medical problems is some sort of character defect rather than a consequence beyond my control. What kind of person results to such low and dirty jabs? I will tell you. People that have nothing else to bring you down with so they try to insult you to take the heat from themselves.

And the other forum is not Mike's forum...he simply moderates. See the ego? "My forum"...it always ends up the same. Power and egos. Just like .org it is being taken over by an egotistical individual. I saw the light at .org and got out of the forum but unfortunately my pain blinded me from seeing the light about Song and I have admitted repeatedly I fell for the scam...but so did MikeTrav...Maupassant..and loads of others. The difference is WE didn't scam fellow patients for our advantage.

Maupassant is out for himself and only himself and the truth was finally exposed. now all they can do is try to discredit the other Hep C patients while they go forward trying to line their pockets at anyone's expense. He has lied and cheated from the beginning and he never 'asked' anything of the others only demanded. It should tell you something that of the 3 others infected NONE of them trust him and refuse to deal with him.
mikietrav

Post by mikietrav »

And the other forum is not Mike's forum...he simply moderates. See the ego?
Actually that was a typo. This forum admin does not want me mentioning the forum I moderate, so I have to change my wording which gets confusing

I am just a moderator for chronos. In fact I am getting sick of moderating and will not do it forever. I am just moderating as a favor for admin/chronos. I do not own the forum nor have any vested interest. :-D
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
cooper

Post by cooper »

Every time you say you don't have time to reply because you are so busy, unlike the pathetic people who lost their careers due to medical problems and are according to you lesser people because of this, going to you always do.

And you expect us to believe typing "my forum" was a mistake because you were confused about forum security? Right.
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by scotsman »

I'm not having this forum turn into a tit for tat session between you two posters.

Any further such posts will be deleted and I'm locking this thread in the short term.

Richard.

webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Received this threat today. Song seems a bit confused, because he refers in his email to a posting on another forum, not here. I replied to him that this thread is not at our forum, and that in any case this is a private, fee-paying forum, where members may discuss anything they please:
April 14, 2010

Author and Publisher of Prostatitis - chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome - Bladder Pain Syndrome (BPS/IC)

Dear Webmaster,

Your Website includes posting about me (Dr. Xinping Song) entitled [Warning about Dr Song in Changsha China] that are untrue and defamatory. Also, your readers in responding to these postings have posted numerous libelous statements regarding me.

These posting have strayed beyond mere expressions of opinion and make false and defamatory statements of alleged fact. As a result some readers have threatened physical violence. To permit these posts to remain on your website would constitute utter recklessness. As a result of your control over this site, as well as the fact that Dr. Song has now personally brought these libelous comments to your attention, you face liability for their distribution.

I respectfully request that you remove immediately all links, posting and/or captions pertaining to me and the comments section associated with these captions, as well as, the comments posted in response to these postings.

If you cannot remove these postings then please advise me who to contact to have them removed? If these offending posts are not removed I will be forced to take legal action.

Sincerely,

Dr. Xinping Song
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it