Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
cooper

Re: Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Post by cooper »

They are bombarding the .org site with posts saying I am mental and that they can assure you nothing is wrong. It is an all out campaign to snuff this. These are people I talked to endlessly on the phone and in person. They are turning 180s as before everyone said how nice I was and they liked me.

I am sick over this...how can this happen? It is like some nightmare.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Cooper, you have to be calm about this. It's going to take a long time to resolve, probably years, and so welcome to the rest of your life. You need to network with the other patients, document everything, start a lawsuit diary with dates and times of meetings and phone calls and note everything discussed and said in detail, keep all emails, start writing registered letters. This is not going away. Of course they are blackening your name, they are terrified of a class action lawsuit, so capture everything that is posted (I suggest using screen dumps, using the print key or alt-print keys on your computer and then pasting the image into an image-processing software so you can save it as a GIF, PNG or JPG).
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Place phone calls to all parties involved as soon as possible to discuss this issue. This includes all other patients, Dr Song, Bradley Hennenfent, and anyone else involved. If possible, record the phone calls. If not possible, have pen and paper to hand to note everything said. Note day and time exactly.
  • Urge all other patients to get full blood tests looking for all blood-borne transmissible diseases. This is essential. The tests can sometimes tell approximately when the infection occurred. Enquire from the labs that tested you and the other infected individual as to likely time of infection, based on enzymes and antibody counts. Get their response in writing.
  • Advise Song of what has occurred and inform him that you will be seeking damages. Past experience with him suggests that he tries to hush things up with money, so he may be willing to make you a payment to keep quiet. Accept the payment but sign no paper that prevents you from taking further action.
  • Ask Bradley Hennenfent to close down the other forum until this issue is resolved and advise him that he may be liable. Advise him that any financial arrangements he has with Song will come to light when this goes to court.
  • Try to get the full contact details of Rob and Debbie (edit: these details are already known and I can provide them to injured parties)
  • Contact the owner of the .org website, Mike Hennenfent, and advise him fully of what happened. If you cannot contact him, then write (registered).
  • Contact Leroy Nyberg of the NIDDK ( [email protected] ) and let him know of the situation. I have already had communications with Nyberg about the situation regarding recruitment at the .org website, so he will know what this is about.
  • Get the other individual infected to get involved. You cannot do this on your own. He should join this forum too.
cooper

Post by cooper »

Webslave....I do not think publicly putting their names here is a good idea. I do not want the same happening to me.

I am in a lot of pain and am very ill....I wanted to warn others and get myself some help...not get attacked and smeared the way I am. I have seen first hand how as long as you are in lock step you are everyone's friend...but as soon as the slightest criticism or worry comes out you get cast out.

I have seen how these people go after opponents in subtle and viral (no pun intended) ways.

I was trying to warn people they MAY be sick from going there, but instead I get turned into the bad guy.

I was infected...I did the right thing by warning others rather than blackmailing for a refund etc like others seem to have done....and I get defiled. It figures....
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

They are not your friends, and they never were.

You have been assaulted. You must stand up and fight back. You are in a state of shock now, but when you get yourself together, you know what to do, hopefully with the other injured party's assistance.

Post your email address in your signature so that other infected people can contact you. I'd be surprised if it is just you two.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Cooper has told me in a private message that a third ex-patient of Song's has tested positive for Hepatitis C.

I continue to urge Cooper to take action rather than hope things will somehow go his way. I warned above that the incriminating messages from the other forum would be removed, and I see today that the other forum is now offline for "re-construction". :evil:
cooper

Post by cooper »

It is true...we are working on it.
ockerdoc
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ockerdoc »

Very worrying news cooper, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm going to get myself tested ASAP. I had a full blood test and LFT's 6 weeks ago and they were all normal so I think I'm OK, fingers crossed. I was over there in October, a few months before you and haven't really had any HEP C type symptoms (although it can be asymptomatic). I've informed a few of the people i was over there with and asked Dr Song what he knows about this so i wait to see what his reply is.

Best of luck with the treatment, are you in the UK? I thought I read you were British somewhere so the treatment should be free over here.

Ockerdoc
Age:39 | Onset Age:33 | Symptoms: pelvic neural pain, erectile dysfunction, lower back pain | Helped By: quercetin, valerian, duloxitine, flaxseed oil, MSM | Worsened By: caffeine, alcohol, exercise
neis
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by neis »

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/22/healt ... 22fda.html

Contamination followed by denial and blame. A pattern is emerging. I hope the .org guys are aggressive in exposing the fraud they've experienced, and those involved.
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
Spasman
Beginner
Beginner

Internet medical fraud

Post by Spasman »

If prostatitis--dot--org or Dr. Song are doing harm to CPPSers, you can report them to the FBI:

Here the link for Internet medical fraud:
http://www.ic3.gov/
Last edited by Spasman on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age:37 | Onset Age:22 (CPPS followed by NSAIDS-induce IBS) Symptoms:Trapped gas/irritated tip of the Penis Helped By Cold water/heat compress: | Worsened By:Food that cause gas or constipation
ockerdoc
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ockerdoc »

Cooper did you or any of the other positives have acupuncture while you were in china. Apparently this is a possible source as they re-use the needles. Just a thought that a friend of mine who saw Dr Song so has brought up.

Are you still using that email?

Ocker
Age:39 | Onset Age:33 | Symptoms: pelvic neural pain, erectile dysfunction, lower back pain | Helped By: quercetin, valerian, duloxitine, flaxseed oil, MSM | Worsened By: caffeine, alcohol, exercise
cooper

Post by cooper »

ockerdoc you can reach me at the in my signature email yes...I am not going to comment further on any details about this or my personal life in the public forum.

Thanks all for the support.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Song, who seems to have control of the forum at prostatitis--dot--org, has posted this denial there

Note that

1) Song denies re-using needles but does not deny re-using vials and bottles. The re-use of vials and bottles of injectables is the more common cause of infection control breakdown, and featured in the dentist who gave HIV to many of his patients, and well as the Endoscopy Center of Southern Nevada Hepatitis C case.
2) Denials are worthless if a whole bunch of ex-patients turn up infected, which puts the matter beyond debate. It simply becomes an evasion of responsibility at that stage, once it is established that Song failed to follow standard infection control.
3) I have removed Debbie's and Rob's last names from the forum after a long email exchange with Debbie during which she issued many threats of legal action against me (all of which were pointless because I am outside her legal jurisdiction). I finally relented when she told me that she's had to change her home phone number, cell phone number and block numerous email addresses because she has received threats due to the information posted here. She also claims that the company she works for has had to take down their website. As I said to Debbie, the aggrieved parties already have her details.

As one of Song's patients commented to me about the above message from the other site's forum:
How can Song shut the forum down, and then have this posted? I just do not get it. Its like a nightmare.
Yes, how indeed.
garyholc
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by garyholc »

Truly shocking and my thoughts go to you Cooper at this difficult time. As Webslave has said, you need to act on this asap, the fact they have closed their forum is already evidence they are sterilizing their forum and cleaning any posts which may give evidence to any future legal case brought against them. There have been many reports from various people about Song re-using needles, and its interesting to read in his letter he tries to deny this. From your own sightings through being there, did you notice new needles being taken out of packaging, and being disposed of correctly? I know here in the UK they will open the packets in front of you, and dispose of them in the yellow snap off containers.

Unfortunately people like this will befriend you, the thought of making a lot of money from someone has that effect, and when you are ill and desperate, you are at your most vulnerable and will believe anything they say, no doubt their reaction to you now is somewhat shocking and you feel betrayed. The best way to counteract this is to make everything that happened to you as public as possible, news, website forums etc. and fight back against them. Its like living on a problem housing estate, everyone is usually too afraid to speak up, but once someone makes a stand, usually you find others will walk forward and become more vocal and make a stand too.

I know its easy for us on the other side of the wall to say these things, we don't know what you are going through, in particular the fear, but if we can help in any way then we will....
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 32 Initial Symptoms: Frequent urination Current Symptoms: The odd feeling of frequency but not much else Helped By: Not thinking about it, hot bath, red wine, light exercise, Bowen technique seems to help, getting on with my life Worsened By: catastrophic thinking, worrying things will get worse, feeling depressed, reading websites too often! Work! Sitting in work all day isn't good!! Current Progress : Since 1st Sept 08, no pain!!! :)
mikietrav

Post by mikietrav »

Just to let people know, I was in China all of November. My hep A,B,C test came back negative today, blood levels good... thank god!

It looks like this thing may have spread from December to now.

There are 3 confirmed cases
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: