DR Song in China

Scammer alerts, reviews!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

maupassant wrote:a pilot is back at the clinic after having unprotected sex with his WIFE three weeks after leaving the clinic clear of all symptoms
The evidence of a scam just keeps mounting. :sad:
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

ockerdoc wrote: just received an email of Dr Song actually giving me some advice on treatment etc he says he checked my results and apparently there was small amount of coliform in my urethral swab on Day 1
Get this: Ockerdoc posts on the internet, after coming back from Song's treatment, that he has found a coliform bug that was not there during his previous tests given by Song, and not there during the test he himself did before seeing Song. The very next day he gets an email from Song that shows clearly how Song is monitoring each and every thing that his patients and ex-patients are saying on the 'net. This is creepy. It confirms what user FJT said about Song and his operatives.

As for the gruesome treatment Maupassant is getting, with the yellow injected fluid running straight from his urethra onto the examination table, I am horrified. It shows that this so-called "doctor", Song, who uses his fingers instead of a flouroscope to place the needle, is stumbling around in the dark, poking the needle right into the urethra, and on other occasions into nerves (hence the agony after the injections). One of his other tricks is apparently to inject coloured or sediment-containing liquids of different types into the prostate so that these deluded men can see some sort of "evil secretions" and "calcifications" come out, to be captured in a glass and pored over obsessively, with much talk of "unblocking" and "the unblocking process has started", and similar mumbo-jumbo. This would be funny if it were not like watching a car smash.
Last edited by webslave on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyholc
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by garyholc »

I feel sick reading that post. God thats awful
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 32 Initial Symptoms: Frequent urination Current Symptoms: The odd feeling of frequency but not much else Helped By: Not thinking about it, hot bath, red wine, light exercise, Bowen technique seems to help, getting on with my life Worsened By: catastrophic thinking, worrying things will get worse, feeling depressed, reading websites too often! Work! Sitting in work all day isn't good!! Current Progress : Since 1st Sept 08, no pain!!! :)
Sleeper Service
Sage
Sage

Post by Sleeper Service »

And now Debbie is leaving ostensibly because she has been called names but really because, once ockerdoc posted, she's been found out to be the shill she is.

I have the screen captures should posts 'mysteriously' disappear.
Age 54: Onset 2006 and bouts on and off since then. See posts for details.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Debbie is finding shilling harder than she expected.

Ockerdoc, a microbiologist, is now going to treat himself, after dropping $20-30K on Song in vain.

Apparently it is not 30 but 60 injections into the prostate that are required at Song's.

:blob:

If you didn't have chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome to start with, you probably will after that. :evil: This is a treatment with a high iatrogenicpotential.

And the injections are "proprietary", in other words some or all of them contain unknown substances.

Anyway, the patients debbie claimed were cured and have their testimonials at Song's website are apparently all either not cured or returning for more treatment, so it's all falling apart.
Sleeper Service
Sage
Sage

And now her shill-in-wedlock, Rob, is tidying up the board by deleting all the dissenting posts.

I guess he's really too dumb to realise that I actually did take screen captures and wasn't bluffing.

For those who are interested:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3231/hahaig1.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5865/haha3fn7.jpg
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

It's all absurd. Biopsies of the prostates of men with chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome prove that 95% have either no inflammation, little inflammation or only moderate inflammation. None of us have or have had severely inflamed prostates, so the symptoms of debilitating pain cannot be originating in that organ. It shouldn't even be called "prostatitis" (as in chronic nonbacterial prostatitis).

So when people start talking about "getting all the crap out" of the prostate with an "unblocking process", it's a total misconception.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

The latest thing is that some Chinese guy has found some "pretty upsetting" accounts about Dr Song in Chinese on the internet, and offered to translate them for the other board. He was told not to post them in quite hostile language by moderators Debbie ("there is really no point in debating") and Rob.

Note: you cannot send Private Messages on the other board, thus making it impossible to get any data privately from other members. Now why would they shut down PMs unless the whole forum is just a marketing tool where private communications are unwanted? :money: :money:
scoobysnacks
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by scoobysnacks »

that is some scary shit....
Age:29 | Onset Age: 25.5 | Symptoms: Initially burning in prostate/perineum, burning in urethra, uncontrollable muscle contraction before urinating, dual ache in groin, left testicle pain, feeling of golf ball in rectum, soarness in rectum, and muscle spasms, now mainly very mild urinary tract inflammation, burning mildly after ejaculation, some days after physical activity involuntary mild muscle contraction before urinating | Helped By: .5 mg of Ativan, Aleve (naproxen), quercetin, alcohol in large quantities (vodka and soda), stretching, walking, internal massage the perineum area and levators. | Worsened By: sitting, weightraining, jogging, coffee, caffeine in general, alcohol bothered me at first, overdoing sex
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by scotsman »

Yes, not being able to send PM's is highly suspicious.

What I also find disappointing about the other board is that they don't even offer any advice to new sufferers on alleviating the symptoms, i.e. relaxation, stretching, supplements, etc. It's all about the infection and basically no-one can treat them apart from Song.

Plus, to say that western doctors can't see huge chlamydia bacteria under the microscope whilst only Song can is a farce (btw - my wife has a PhD in Microbiology).

Not medical advice: Read my progress to date : Read about my W-A clinic visit

Age: 54 CPPS: 20 Yrs Recovery Status: 95% Symptoms: Pain around perineum Makes Worse: Tension, sitting Makes Better: Stretching, triggerpoint therapy, relaxation
Richard.N
Sage
Sage

Post by Richard.N »

I had no idea the bacterial model was still seen as credible. How disappointing.
Richard

Age: 39. | Onset Age: 30. Onset Date: January 2002. Symptoms (back then): Supra-pubic pain, back pain, urinary frequency, urgency and difficulty, weak stream, nocturia, (and variously) chronic fatigue, IBS. Current symptoms: more frequent than normal, but pretty much under control. Current amelioration: Xatral 10mg, Mirtazapine 30mg. | Worsened By: Stress, binge drinking, strained bowel movements, bloating, sitting on hard surfaces, jogging, and regularly - THE WINTER!

I'm not a medical expert. My comment is opinion. See your medical professional.
Sleeper Service
Sage
Sage

I can't speak for the veracity of this post as its a third party, but it is concerning if true:
I don't read chinese so I asked somebody to sum up for me this post (it's a chinese person).
Here is what this person told me after:

Dr song worked in another city before being in Changsha, he had to leave the previous city because he had lot of troubles.

it seems that he uses the same needle for several patients.

His patients are often relieved for some time because he injects hormones (maybe the chinese guy wanted to speak of steroids). But they always relapse. That's why he offer discount prices for his older patients.

Some of his patients, after treatment, catched other disease. (I don't know what kind of disease but if he uses the same needle for several patients, it's not difficult to imagine...).

He has a very bad reputation in china and that's why he started to attract foreigners.

Again, it's not my personnal opinion, I don't know this doctor.
Concerning this website, it's a chinese website dedicated to prostate problems.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Oh boy! :shock:
Sleeper Service
Sage
Sage

One of the main reasons it smells of a scam to me is that everytime a criticism is levelled at Dr Song's methodology Rob or Debbie almost immediately provide an argument from experience to counter it.

Like:
I saw Dr. Song tear the sterile plastic from my syringe
and
He doesn't use steroids in his injections; I specifically asked Dr. Song this question.
These examples are always given after the fact despite a very detailed description of their treatment in their first few posts which makes me wonder how much is truth and how much is embellishment.

Perhaps I'm just being cynical.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

The very fact that he will not disclose what he is using in the injections in enough for me. Any doctor who wants to treat you with injected drugs that he insists on keeping secret is to be avoided at all costs. It would be illegal to treat a patient with secret drugs in any Western nation. I suspect he is probably just using steroids and a local anesthetic. That combo would get patients temporarily feeling better, but sure to relapse, as Rob seems to have done (in his words, he still has to go back "to have the calcifications removed" — pure voodoo.)