DR Song in China

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Paso
Old Hand
Old Hand

DR Song in China

Post by Paso »

Moderators,

I have been in contact with a couple of guys that are going to China for treatment with DR Song. I tried talking them out of it since I pretty much know it is quack and just a waste of money. Need help with some ammo. Where can info be found on this guy?

/Paso

Key words: Xiangtan 3D Urology and Prostate Clinic , [email protected] , prostate-3dcure.com , Hunan , Changsha
Age:34 | Onset Age:29 | Symptoms: Suprapubic burning on and off, frequency on and off, Dribbling, | Helped By: PT for sure has helped me, stretching, Baking Soda, drinking lots of water, Omega 3 | Worsened By: Concentrated urine, Coffee, Stress...
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I have only heard bad reports about Dr Song in China.

Failed treatments, unhappy patients, sockpuppets and meatpuppets on Usenet trying to recruit patients .... not good :mad:

2019 update: Song is now operating clinics in China known as "3D Urology and Prostate clinics" running the same scams as before at 3dprostatecure dot com.
Last edited by webslave on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
fjt

Dr Song

Post by fjt »

I've been to Dr Song for treatment and it didn't work! It made me worse. In fact, none of the other patients who were there were cured or even any better.

If anyone is considering this treatment then beware!!! It doesnt work, costs a lot and its an awfully painful experience.
Age of onset: 30
Symptoms: Constant pain in coccyx area, stiffness in the rectum, itching and burning in epididymis, anus and inner thigh(only left side). Golf ball in the rectum (seldom).
Recovery status: Symptoms go up and down like a tart's knickers
deron
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Dr Song

Post by deron »

fjt wrote:and its an awfully painful experience.
What does he do that is painful?
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
fjt

Post by fjt »

Just about all his procedures can be painful. The most painful, however, are the injections into the prostate (actually into the tissue surrounding the prostate). Usually you have about 30 of these. It SUCKS!!!! Oh and it doesnt seem to work because none of the guys I met there got any better including me.

Are you thinking of going?
Symptoms: Constant pain in coccyx area, stiffness in the rectum, itching and burning in epididymis, anus and inner thigh(only left side). Golf ball in the rectum (seldom).
robertpagen
Old Hand
Old Hand

Details, please tell

Post by robertpagen »

I understand first hand the kind of desperation a pelvic pain sufferer can experience. But still it is one thing to take a leap of faith and reason once or twice. But thirty painful needles anally into the prostate? What were they telling you and what were you thinking? Just the worry alone caused by those procedures would worsen symptoms.

Are these patients at all sceptical?
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: previously: constant urgency, premature ejaculation, burning at tip of penis, pelvic ache current: semi annual flares. | Helped By: PT, yoga, stretch, keeping warm(long johns) boxer briefs, regular sleep routine | Worsened By: cystoscopy, antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) alcohol, coffee, stress, masturbation, cold
fjt

Post by fjt »

1. Nobody knows they will get that many injections. They are good at "hiding" the facts. They promise you a "cure" and have so-called ex-patients to back them up

2. I had Chlamydia which I could not get rid of using conventional methods. Dr Songs treatment eradicated the chlamydia successfully. This is one thing I will give him - if you have an infection then he can probably get rid of it

3. Yes the stress of the whole experience probably made my chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome worse. At that point I thought everything was caused by the infection. I've only been dealing with this for about 1 year so I didn't know too much about CPPS. I had been seeing GPs and Uros and they all took the "chronic infection" approach

4. I though this forum was established so we can learn from eachother and try to beat this horrible illness, not shoot each other down for mistakes we made. I have been through hell with this so you can piss off you f&cking dickhead!!!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Let's keep it civil please. You made an honest mistake and nobody should criticise you for it.
Dj Smitty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dj Smitty »

well he did cure you of Chlamydia though....one down at least. But wouldn't that just go away after awhile anyway?
Age:23 | Onset Age:22 | Symptoms:Urinary hesitancy, moderate frequency, urgency and retention, slight perinneum, rectal and leg pain, frequent abdominal/bladder pain. Red/white spotty irritation on penis | Helped By:hot baths or showers, walking and moving around, pain medications | Worsened By: sitting for a long time, holding urine too long. I'd say I'm about 75% better naturally so far.
robertpagen
Old Hand
Old Hand

please relax

Post by robertpagen »

I understand your sensitivity so I am sorry I triggered your nasty response. THOUGH PLEASE PUT IN PERSPECTIVE that before it's substantial resolution I lived with your symptoms for the greater part of two decades. Anyone who takes the effort to respond to you is on your side. My question arose out of concern that you, like I once was, were not thinking rationally due to the pain.
WebSlave, it also got me thinking of something else. I used to think that as a resource for this type of condition that the internet was a total positive. Yet I also realize that in the decade when I experienced my symptoms prior to internet In 1985 or 1990 when I had debilitating symptoms I'm sure I was desperate enough to have submitted to a quack doctor. But the efficiencies in finding them at that time were not what they are now with the internet. So I just had to suffer through it. No up side but no therapeautic downside either.
I am a man who had experienced as much pain and loss through this condition as anyone and still lived. To have a young man who by his own statement has sufferred a year curse me is puzzling. I believe the role of someone like me is to counsel younger men who are now suffering to avoid the mistakes I made out of ignorance. And the only way to do that effectively is to speak candidly when there is a situation of concern.
To put my situation in perspective, it is new years eve morning here in Montreal. I drove up yesterday for 7 hours with my son to ski. I was comfortable and did not think of my pelvis in a physical sense. My stage now is to somehow let go of the anger which has stayed on with me towards people WHO I PERCIEVED as being unhelpful and harmful through my difficult times. That and letting go of my WHY ME ? wHY DID I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT? Still that is a futile thought and only produces anger. And anger absolutely produces symptoms. My only flare this year followed an unneccesary angry outburst on my part. Every day people experience misfortune so who am I to think I ought to have had a perfect life? I think philosophy is very helpful in getting through the tough days of CPPS.
I think that when David Wise tells me that chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome is my body's way of talking to me, that he is absolutely right. I wish I had known to listen years ago or had had the guidance which these young guys can get on your site. Still life is pretty excellent so, I'll be here now.
My daughter will be born in February. That is a beatiful thing for a man who in my depths thought I'd never be able to be a father as I was so self absorbed in my own pain.
Snow is falling on the mountain :roll: :wink:

I wish all of you progress in this new year, 2006

Thank you for your guidance when I needed it,
and a special thanks to Dr Wise for giving me the book that changed my life.

Be well,
Robert Pagen
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: previously: constant urgency, premature ejaculation, burning at tip of penis, pelvic ache current: semi annual flares. | Helped By: PT, yoga, stretch, keeping warm(long johns) boxer briefs, regular sleep routine | Worsened By: cystoscopy, antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) alcohol, coffee, stress, masturbation, cold
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Yes, Robert, I too abandoned anger towards the dolts who treated me, including a couple of doctors who were arrogant and dismissive towards me. These people create their own bad karma, in my experience, so no need to waste energy hating them.
Astrotitan
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Astrotitan »

fjt wrote
2. I had Chlamydia which I could not get rid of using conventional methods. Dr Songs treatment eradicated the chlamydia successfully. This is one thing I will give him - if you have an infection then he can probably get rid of it

I heard Chlamydia can be difficult to detect let alone treat. How was it detected in your case?
Age 43: Onset June 2005, Initially: perineal pain, discomfort in penis, very sensitive, sometimes burning. Red around the urethra on penis. Increased urination during night, problems with stream, sometimes constant urge to urinate. Exercise and moving around and laying down helps. Sitting down and squatting makes it worse. Improved to about 85-95%. Symptoms usually mild pain near belly button and slight urge to urinate.
MastCells
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by MastCells »

Astrotitan wrote:I heard Chlamydia can be difficult to detect let alone treat. How was it detected in your case?
Discussion of infections is off-topic in this forum dedicated to CPPS/IC. Please continue this discussion via email or private messages.
This is not medical advice. Please consult your physician.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Nearly 2 years later, and I recently received the following private message from fjt and although he does not want me to post it, I am overruling him in the interest of the many people who may be misled by this Dr Song guy:
fjt wrote:Hi webslave

Its been a while since we last spoke. Remember there were some bleeding arguments at one stage when I posted about my experience with Dr Song?

Good news is that I learned from my mistake and went to see Dr Wise. It was one of the best experiences of my life in terms of the hope it brought me and the understanding it brought on the subject of CPPS. I am now, 18 months later, about 80% - 90% better. I have a great life, girlfriend and working full time doing something I enjoy. Dr Wise and Tim saved my life as far as I'm concerned. Mine is a true success story

Ok now here is why I am emailing you. Can I please ask that this be kept confidential. I will tell you why. After Changsha I found that the treatment at Song's clinic made me worse. I started demanding my money back from Song. He refused and then I started bashing him on the forums by sharing my experiences under his treatment. He then backed down and gave me back half my money. I had to sign a written contract stating that I would not speak of him again online. You get it? He paid me thousands of dollars to keep quiet.

They also use these "plants" who go around on these forums and they pretend to be ex-patients etc. They then praise Song and his treatment in an attempt to lure people into going to see Song. There are people like that on this forum. Please be aware of this. Dr Song and his disciples are a scheming, calculating lying bunch of people. I don't want anyone to have to go through what I did.

I can go on and on about the s**t the Dr Song crew get up to. Some of it really is jaw dropping stuff. He is an EVIL and GREEDY little man. Did you know he charges his foreign patients 4 times what the chinese guys pay? I hear he's started treating women now. Its getting worse. Oh and he's moved to smart new building too. Making a bundle no doubt.

Anyway I hope all is well with you these days. Keep up your fantastic work. You guys save lives!
elitynski
Old Hand
Old Hand

Dr. Song or Dr. Evil?

Post by elitynski »

I've always suspected that Dr. Song is not to be trusted. I hope that people get wise to his scheme and stop seeing him. It seems to be the same thing with the Filipino guy and Dr. Polacheck in Arizona.

They all seem to be preying on the weakness and fear and hope of people who are dealing with something that throws their lives into a bit of chaos.

My advice is to find a good, reputable Dr. that can help by treating your condition and / or symptoms. There are many good Dr.s and thankfully, I was blessed to be in Chicago when this came about. My URO visits were all positive and my PT has been fantastic.

I know that the "GOD" perspective might not be as popular - but I'm thankful to God for helping me to navigate through this issue and find people that have truly helped me.

I will continue to try and help the rest of you guys with whatever I can - however, this reinforces my belief that Dr. Song is NOT the answer.

Good luck ALL!!~
Age: 49 | Onset Age: 43 | Symptoms: Some overactive bladder symptoms | Helped By: Hot Baths, relaxation, a little valium, exercise / weight loss | Worsened By: stress, possibly diet, possibly...(fill in the blank)