DR Song in China

Scammer alerts, reviews!
WS1234
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Dr. Song - New Review

Post by WS1234 »

Oh, I certainly won't be booking any flights to china anytime soon. Just a pretty good review among a sea of bad ones. Was mainly wondering if anyone recognized the white guy in the video
Age: 32 | Onset Age: 29 | Symptoms: Urethral Pain/Irritation | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: Dr. Song - New Review

Post by webslave »

WS1234 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 4:39 pm I know how this forum views Dr. Song and that there a tons of horror stories, but there was recently a pretty detailed positive review for this treatment elsewhere on the internet.
Please no links to forums that promote lies and disreputable clinics.

Detailed positive reviews about the Song clinic are nothing new. Song offers discounts and/or pays people to post them (established fact). Some young guy who claims he is "cured" after a few weeks of treatment, while grinning uncomfortably at the camera, while still at Changsha, has zero credibility. These so-called "cures" are never durable, as we have discovered.
It was pretty convincing in terms of it being a legitimate review
It was, to me, completely and utterly unconvincing.

This doctor and his dangerous clinic has been exhaustively covered already. We don't want or need a topic redux.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
WS1234
Experienced
Experienced

Re: DR Song in China

Post by WS1234 »

Fair enough. Thanks for your input.
Age: 32 | Onset Age: 29 | Symptoms: Urethral Pain/Irritation | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
mrjump136

Post by mrjump136 »

First of all, I don't deny that Song's website and testimonials both look potentially fishy. But I also understand the logic of treatment behind the advertisements.

Why can't a medical expert go into Song's clinic and investigate EXACTLY which diagnostic and treatment procedures the Clinic uses?

Until then, nobody can really know for certain what in the world the guy even is. We can only get anecdotes from patients (none of which are completely verifiable), and mixed messages.
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
buckb56

Post by buckb56 »

The thing is, China is a communist state. Sometimes its hard to get at the truth. My take on years of reading about this Dr. Song, is that he might be sincere about what he is doing. He might really think he is helping people. But it seems like that most people that go there, come back unchanged. And some are worse. And some did come back with Hep C. I know because I corresponded with one of them. They may have had some limited success at their clinic. But I think the odds are, you will go through a hellish treatment, spend a small fortune doing it and not be cured. I have seen posts on Youtube from former patients that claimed to be cured there. I have commented on those posts to inquire about how they are doing NOW. I have never received any feedback from any of them. And that is fishy for sure.
WS1234
Experienced
Experienced

Post by WS1234 »

Just a heads up that Lucas, the guy who posted a success story video talking about his success at Song's clinic relapsed soon after his return from China and believes Song was no help at all. He also mentioned that a fellow patient he was there with suffered major ED as a result of Songs treatment

Admin comment: no surprises there!