Comprehensive Explanation of Chronic Pain and steps to help

Latest research and happenings
MajorSky1
Old Hand
Old Hand

Comprehensive Explanation of Chronic Pain and steps to help

Post by MajorSky1 »

Worth watching more than once. Makes a lot of sense, especially with regard to any tissue injury being healed within 3 to 6 months, and retraining the brain.

Age: 49| Onset Age: 47| Symptoms: Pain locations: Intermittent left and right front pelvic floor lateral to urethra; occasionally left side tailbone pain (rarer); left spermatic chord pain (become rare); Post BM-Pain helped by distraction during Bowel Movement.| Current meds: None. Helped by: deep breathing, mediation, hiking, distractions, exercise. Approximately 98% improved, varying depending on stress levels.
dailysuffering
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Comprehensive Explanation of Chronic Pain and steps to help

Post by dailysuffering »

Great video, thanks for posting
Age:22 | Onset Age:21 | Symptoms: weak stream, pelvic pain, muscle spasms, ejaculation pain, start stopping urine flow, sometimes bladder pain, and pain while urinating, frequent urination, feeling like i have to urinate constantly when i don't actually have to. | Helped By: Quercetin, and stretches, diaphragm breathing helps with urine flow. | Worsened By: Stress!! acidic foods and drinks, | Other comments: prostate is not enlarged, only had minor issues back when i was 17 at 21 that all changed for the worse been in a flare ever since.