Prostate stone / nanobacteria paper now published

Latest research and happenings
dshoskes
Urologist
Urologist

Prostate stone / nanobacteria paper now published

Post by dshoskes »

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/sit ... ewsLang=en

As I make painstakingly clear in the article itself, these are preliminary uncontrolled results. However, these patients had failed most of the other therapies I had to offer and many of them had an amazingly good response.

If you want to try the therapy, you need a prescription for tetracycline 500 mg once a day from your doctor. The other 2 components can be bought directly over the counter from Nanobac Labs. A reasonable first try should last 3 months.
Daniel Shoskes MD
www.dshoskes.com
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I see that Dr Shoskes' whole paper on this treatment can now be read at The UCPPS Data Archive's web page

:smile:
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
Viking
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Viking »

Great news. Hope to get some feedback about this treatment option when more people have tried it..
Age: 31 Previous symptoms: penile pain, pain in the rectum, occasional shooting pain in the perineum. Helped by: relaxing / meditation, internal massage, abdominal massage, stretching Makes worse: stress, being out of comfort zone. Current symptoms: Occasional mild soarness. www.kroniskprostatitt.com 95 % better
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Dr Shoskes wrote:The other 2 components can be bought directly over the counter from Nanobac Labs. A reasonable first try should last 3 months.
Since we must point out any possible conflicts of interest, Dr Shoskes disclosed this recently:
Dr Shoskes wrote:
' medical advisory board of Nanobac Labs .... I am reimbursed for my consulting time and should therefore correctly be identified as having a financial interest ... in the company's fortunes. I do also own some of their stock "
ppp
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Prostate stone / nanobacteria paper now published

Post by ppp »

Did this potential treatment make it to a next phase controlled placebo? Any experiences on this from the forum, or further thoughts?

My uro said I have 2 calcifications in my prostate (they looked quite big on CT scan) I used to have only one 8 years back or so I think. He said it is very normal, 80% of guys have calcifications there..

Anyway I am interested to hear more nano-bacteria and whether it is dead now..
Age: 33| Onset Age: 24 | Symptoms: dull ache in pelvic area, tension, feeling the need to urinate, frequency, dribbling after urination, ED symptoms started 6 moths after the onset wrecking my life since, abdominal tension, tension in my thighs. | Helped By: stretching/massage , benzos | Worsened By: Mainly sex, but also sitting and anxiety| Other comments: I have seen periods of substantially less flare-ups, but now I am at a steady state where it comes back almost always after sex.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: Prostate stone / nanobacteria paper now published

Post by webslave »

The nanobac thing went nowhere. Basically, nanobacteria are not bacteria, they are little lumps of mineral or as wikipedia puts it "nonliving crystallizations of minerals and organic molecules".