Never thought I'd be back

General discussion of male pelvic pain
scotcan
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Never thought I'd be back

Post by scotcan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm

About 10 years ago I started getting pain and went through the same process as everyone on here. Doctors, Urologists, tests, scans.....Diagnosis - Pro...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 33 | Symptoms: Burning in urethra and tip of penis at meatus. Lower back pain and occasional dull ache in groin & testicles. Pain in coccyx and left side buttock when sitting | Medication: Quercetin 1000mg, Omega 3, Turmeric 1500mg, Shilajit Extract 400mg, Ashwagandha 920mg, Glucosamine/Condroitin | Helped By: stretching, rest, light exercise, sitz baths | Worsened By: sitting for long periods of time, driving, stressful situations | Comments: I'm 90% better and don't experience much burning anymore, but get the occasional flare. My main problem now is the sitting pain, which can be quite debilitating at times. I'm sure it's something to do with the exercises & stretching I've been doing as I didn't have this problem a year ago!

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login