New member - My case

General discussion of male pelvic pain
fonk84

New member - My case

Post by fonk84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello all,

My name is Alfonso, I am 30 and I am a Spanish national who moved to the US in September 2012. I have been reading many sources of informa...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 30 | Onset Age: 29 | Symptoms: Post-ejaculatory/erection pain, trigger point on left side of bulbospongosis muscle, urinary discomfort: burning at the end of the urination and difficulties to emptying the bladder, pelvic pain when sitting | Helped By: Walking, Hot Baths, Stretching exercises, drinking plenty of water and increasing urination, avoiding stressful situations and trying to stop tension in my mind and pelvic area| Worsened By: Frequent sexual relationships, tension of pelvic muscles during intercourse and ejaculation, stress, anxiety | Other comments: Tried antibiotics and went on surgery for a TURED without helping my problems, Tamsulosin improved my conditions in the past, Tramadol as well, however in the long-term they do not fix the problem

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login