Treatments that helped me the most

General discussion of male pelvic pain
figge

Treatments that helped me the most

Post by figge » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm

I have tried lots of treatments and activities to get rid of my Pelvic Pain. My CPPS symptoms are currently minimal and my biggest problems now is act...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 40 | Onset Age: 33 | Symptoms: Currently mild hyperalgesia and allodynia, weak ejaculation. Previously pain in perineum, low back pain, sore thighs, pain in abdomen, feeling cold in perineum, golfball feeling, dribbling after urination, tip of the penis discomfort, erection problems, pain after ejaculation, tingling in fingers after urination, catching cold very often | Helped By: Relaxation, Trigger Point release | Worsened By: Stress, Ejaculation, Bowel movement, Cold weather, Sitting for extended periods.
Have received diagnose Myofascial Pain Syndrome, CPPS is just a subset of my problems. I have found well over 200 trigger points distributed in all parts of my body - from head to feet - luckily most of them latent. Root cause is poor posture with anterior pelvic tilt and stress at work.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login