David R's Case

General discussion of male pelvic pain
raunow

David R's Case

Post by raunow » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:56 pm

All,

I have been an occasional visitor, mostly lurking, since about 2008. Before that, I began with a severe case of this starting in about 1987 and ...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 52 | Onset Age: 52 | New Symptoms: Urinary hesitancy, left frontal pain, left vericocele. Previous Symptoms: Clenching at voiding, sensation at the tip of the penis (this is the worst) specificaly a wet, cool feeling, sometimes with a sense of a b-b or piece of rice lodged in the end (there's nothing there!), urgency (occassionally), fullness in the perineum (even less frequently). | Helped By: Relaxing the pelvis, especially during voiding, self-massage, sitting to pee, heating pad in bed, heated car seats, short-distance running, light weight-lifting (as long as I'm very careful), staying organized and somehow active (if I can), plenty of sleep. Drugs: Atavan, very small amounts of alcohol. | Worsened By: Anxiety, anger, catastrophic thinking, despondency, spicey foods, too much alcohol, long sits, excessive sexual stimulation or too frequent ejaculation (more than every other day).

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login