A Unique Story, My 4-Year Experience

General discussion of male pelvic pain
Avery

A Unique Story, My 4-Year Experience

Post by Avery » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 am

My story starts about 4.5 years ago in 2008. I was 19 at the time and in college. I was in the middle of a long-distance relationship (never a good id...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by Avery on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Age: 23 | Onset Age: 19 (then nearly complete remission for almost 3 years until March 2012) | Symptoms: Hypersensitive head, sense of urgency, slight burning in urethra (maybe a product or cause of hypersensitivity?) | Helped By: Unknown---during 3-year remission I felt 100% fine while drinking lots of alcohol, smoking, eating anything, sleeping poorly (this was in college). | Worsened By: Unsure | Other comments: My problem started when trying to delay ejaculation during masturbation. Took levaquin, was completely "cured." Symptoms came back a month later after ejaculating again. Took Prosta-Q, and changed nothing else, was 100% fine for about 3 years. Started flaring again (March 2012-present) and haven't been able to kick this one. All other flares have subsided within a week or less.

This topic has 40 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login