My Case (please help! )

General discussion of male pelvic pain
charlie222
Beginner
Beginner

My Case (please help! )

Post by charlie222 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Hello everyone

I will try to make this as brief and concise as possible. But I also don't want to leave out any details because I believe everything ...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by charlie222 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age:27 | Onset Age:26 | Symptoms: About 12 months ago (April 2011) I began getting weird feeling in my stomach after ejaculation. It would go away after a few days. But like an idiot I continued my mad habit of overmasturbation and excess ejaculations, to the point where I ejaculated one night and afterwards felt like my stomach/abdomen was going to explode. It took almost 6 months to finally see a uro who determined that my prostate was the size of a 60 year old males. During the 6 months I tried to control my sex addiction but still ejaculated altho a lot less frequently. Cultures done, semen analysis done, rectal, abdominal, pelvic ultrasounds done. Found no bacteria growth but found "infection" in my prostate. Which I dont quite understand. Diagnosis was chronic prostatitis. Took Cipro, Ofloxacin for 6 weeks. Not much changed. Symptoms: Waking up 1-2 times a night to urinate, odd uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area all the time, especially when I sleep. | Helped By: Abstinence, relaxation, herbal supplements | Worsened By: ejaculations, stress | Other comments:

This topic has 38 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login