Newbie (Pete123's Case)

General discussion of male pelvic pain
Pete123

Newbie (Pete123's Case)

Post by Pete123 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:41 am

Hi folks, I'm new here and was just seeking some advice. I am 37 and about eight weeks ago I developed a lower UTI with discharge and was given a s...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 37 | Onset Age: 37 | Symptoms: Started with what seemed to be a lower UTI with discharge, with severe pain in the head of my penis. Severe penile glans pain (made me cry!) continued, with urethra pain and burning (entire length of my urethra right into my body), bladder pain, burning and sensitive skin above my pubic area, burning seems to travel my legs, and sometimes found in my feet. Pins and needles feeling in my penis and testicles, feet and legs, burning in my groin and penis and testicles. One occasion of numb genitals. Helped by: time and patience, and amytriptyline. Tried antibiotics, prednisolone + Prosta-Q, zinc, Vit C, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic tabs, l-carnitine, cranberry, and broccoli protocol. Worsened by: worry.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login