No pain - just constant sensation of needing to urinate

Discomfort and pain associated with urgency, frequency and painful bladder syndrome
CMT23
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

No pain - just constant sensation of needing to urinate

Postby CMT23 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:10 am

Am I the only one here who has zero pain, but just a constant sensation in the tip of the penis that I can best describe as a feeling of needing to ur...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: Constant feeling of needing to urinate felt in the tip of penis. Frequency. Urgency. None of the typical pain associated with CPPS. | Helped By: Valium, Klonopin, and very hot baths, followed by lying down still/doing relaxation. Also made almost symptom free for a few seconds following a bowel movement. | Worsened By: stress, anxiety, skipping meals, lack of sleep, extended sitting, coffee, alcohol. NO other pain or discomfort although after ejaculation symptoms will usually get worse unless I lie still for 20 minutes or so. | Other comments: Symptoms began at the moment of ejaculation, disappeared after a few months and then returned a few months later and have not gone away since.

This topic has 217 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Urgency & Frequency”