very depressed !!!

General discussion of male pelvic pain
tedduz
Beginner
Beginner

very depressed !!!

Post by tedduz » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 am

Around 2009 July, I found out that I was peeing constantly, I used to pee like 3 times every hour, I went to the hospital and they ran tests and did n...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 30 | Onset Age: 28.5 | Symptoms:frequent urination, prostate or bladder muscle twitching (don't know which one) , sound of a deflated balloon around prostate or bladder or anus ( can't really tell) , perineum pain, burning after urination, burning after ejaculation, dribbling after voiding, Weak ejaculation and diminished ejaculation quantity, Sometimes split urine.sometimes very foamy urine.
Worsened By:Bowel movement, Arousal/ejaculation, alcohol and spicy food, holding urine longer than I should.Tests/Prior Treatments: Too many antibiotics to count, multiple urine tests (all normal) , PSA level (normal) , lots of blood work (normal) , seen urologist thinks it is Prostatitis; said my prostate felt soft, going to do a cystoscopy and CT scan just rule out anything. the doctor said that most likely that the cystoscopy and CT scan will be normal

This topic has 51 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login