My story...What can I do?

General discussion of male pelvic pain
User-CPPS
Beginner
Beginner

My story...What can I do?

Post by User-CPPS » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 am

Hello there,

I am 27 and I am suffering from CPPS for 5 years now. It is just since last year that I know what I got, since before all urologists sai...login to view the rest of this post
Symptoms: pain and discomfort perineum, a little bit while sitting in the right half of the scrotum. Sometimes dual stream while urinating. Discomfort feeling in the urethra. No Libido.
Diagnosis: have seen several urologists in my life, have done any possible and pain creating diagnosis could not help me ever. Life was hopeful after googling the Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol in early 2008, then every ache started making sense./ Hemorrhoids: they stress my prostate when I have a Hemorrhoid flare!
Helped By: Physical therapy, keeping myself warm, hatha yoga, stretching, walking, relaxation, distraction, alphablockers (Alfuzosin)
Worsened By: Constipation, Fear or OCD "flare up", sitting and not doing any kind of "motion", too much tension in media or life, caffeine and acidy food ?
Prior Treatments: Antibiotics, Tamsulosin, Lyrica, Gabapentin, Tylenol

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login