How do we learn paradoxical relaxation

General discussion of male pelvic pain
calguy
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

How do we learn paradoxical relaxation

Post by calguy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:25 pm

I can really tell that I am getting some increased tension in my pelvic muscles and I do take time at night to practice some relaxation which does hel...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by calguy on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 32, onset 32 Onset Aug 07- frequency was main problem in the beginning-really bad. Now 1 to 2x per night when frequency flairs up. Sore and tight lower abdominal muscles. Occasional burning after bowel movement and full feeling. What helps: Healthy diet(this is huge for me) Started drinking super greens supplament and almost going totally vegetarian to get body more alkaline, starting Prosta-Q, quercetin/zinc tablet in morning helped frequency problem I believe. Massaging abs and doing stretches helps calm down frequency when it is acting up. Wine or vodka after long day. Flexeral and melatonin at night. Swimming and light weights. .5 of Elavil every other day helps with frequency and healing process. Trying to stay positive and not stressing over this!

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login